Day 6

Hi guys!

Obsessed ^^^^^^

I can't believe after this chapter I'm gonna have over 1k views...

Day 6 already wow.

Heather's P.O.V:

I woke up when it was dark, I didn't know what time it was. I tried to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't.

I got up, grabbed the flashlight, and started putting my clothes on. After that, I went to use the bathroom. Thank goodness there was a light switch.

After I used the bathroom I went to go brush my teeth. We noticed that there were toothbrushes and toothpaste awhile ago, but we just forgot about it. 

Thinking of that, I looked in the drawers to see if there was anything else that we were missing. I was right, there was a hairbrush here the whole time.

I decided that I didn't wanna deal with brushing my incredibly tangled hair right now, and grabbed the toothbrush.

Once I was done brushing my teeth, I was hesitant to try untangling my hair. I wish I would have noticed the hairbrush sooner.

I began trying to brush out the chaotic mess that is my hair. It hurt, a lot.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Alejandro, that jerk didn't even think to knock.

I scoffed. "You know I could have been using the bathroom! I appreciate my privacy."

"You found a hairbrush?" He completely ignored my comment.

"Yep- Ow-" 

"Do you need help mi amor?" 

"No! I don't need your help-" I winced in pain.

He had that smug grin on his face, I hate that stupid grin.  Alejandro took the hairbrush out of my hand. "Hey!" I yelled at him for taking my hairbrush. 

He began brushing my hair.

"I said I don't need help." I complained.

"Eh, it looks pretty bad." Alejandro repiled.

"It's not that bad," I crossed my arms.

Alejandro continued to brush my hair. He was gentle, it didn't really hurt when he brushed my hair. When it did hurt, it didn't hurt too much, but Alejandro still made a fuss about it.

"Ow." 

"Oh amor, I'm sorry, I'll be more gentle."

"It's fine,"

There was a few seconds of silence before Alejandro spoke up. "Your lucky,"

"What?"

"You don't have any knots that you would have to use scissors to get out. I probably will." He said sadly.

"Oh uhm," I didn't really know how to react to that. "Sorry, I guess..."

"It's fine." He repiled, even though I could tell it's not "fine".

There was more silence until Alejandro was finally done. "Alright, I'm done." He gave me a kiss on the forehead before he started brushing his own hair.

I could see that he was in pain, but he was trying to hide it.