Day 1

Heather's P.O.V:

I woke up in an empty white room. It was small, but I had room to put my arms to the walls. I could touch the ceiling. The only light was coming from the ceiling. I saw a security camera on each wall. 

"Who are you and what do you want!" I yelled, almost in tears.

It took a few seconds, but someone said something through a speaker. "Sir, she's awake."

"Jack, the speakers on."

"Oops," He shut the speaker off.

I was crying now. I've never been kidnapped, I didn't know what to do. So, I just kept yelling. I wanted answers. Why did they kidnap me?

"Who are you? What do you want?" I yelled crying.

The speaker turned on again. "Welcome Heather."

It was Chris Mclean. The reality tv host who loved to torment his contestants, or as he liked to call us, 'Campers'. 

"What do you want?" I yelled, still crying, this time with more anger in my voice.

"I want to test something, an experiment you may call it."

What does that mean?

"You will soon be transported to a larger box. Much larger. You will share that box with one of the previous contestants. Its like a house. It has a kitchen, a bathroom of course, with privacy, a washer and dryer for your clothes,"

He chuckled.

"The clothes that you had on when you got here."

"1 bed that you have to share, and its small. Zero entertainment. Just eachother. And guess what?"

I waited for a few seconds for him to tell me.

"What?"

"Sorry something went wrong with the mic. It's a cool escape room!"

(Note: I've never been in an escape room before. I wanted to but I just never did. Anyways it is a Chris escape room, so it doesn't really matter.)

An escape room? Really? I rolled my eyes.

"It's all for ratings isn't it?"

"Nope, this isn't on tv. I just got bored."

He chuckled, and turned the speaker off.

1 bed? Are you kidding me! And he's doing this all for fun! He's probably gonna pick Leshawna so she can annoy the hell out of me!

 If I'm lucky, I'll get Lindsay. I can just pretend that nothing ever happened, shes stupid enough to believe it after 3 years. She wouldn't be much help in getting out though.

Suddenly, the door opened and the wall that I was leaning on pushed me into the room Chris was talking about. It was just how he had described it, except there was a door with a keypad on one side. Sitting on the bed I saw my partner.

It was him.

Alejandro's P.O.V:

It was her.

How lucky am I?