Breathless

Sebastian and Ophelia continued their dance around unspoken emotions, their connection thriving in secret kisses, stolen moments, and flirtatious banter. It was a Friday morning in mid-October when the subtle undercurrents of their relationship began to surface.

The Hogwarts Great Hall buzzed with the usual energy as students gathered for breakfast. Ophelia sat with her friends, including Damien, who had become a familiar presence next to her. As they enjoyed their meal, a letter arrived, delivered by a fluttering owl.

Ophelia unfolded the parchment, her eyes scanning the elegant handwriting, full of warmth and nostalgia.

My Dearest Ophelia,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of spirits amidst the enchanted halls of Hogwarts. The crisp autumn air here is reminiscent of the many walks we used to take together during this time of year.

Oh, how I miss those moments – the laughter, the secrets shared, and the bond only sisters can understand. Hogwarts may be your second home now, but my heart yearns for your presence here in Edinburgh.

I have exciting news to share, my dear. I will be in Hogsmeade tomorrow and am counting the hours until I can see your lovely face. It's been too long since we last saw each other, and the Three Broomsticks feels like the perfect place for a heartfelt reunion.

I am eager to meet this charming young man who has captured your heart. Sebastian, was it? Bring him along, and we shall share stories, laughter, and perhaps a butterbeer or two. I wish you could bring Damien along, too, but he's not allowed to leave Hogwarts yet.

Meet me at the Three Broomsticks at 7 PM. I'll be there, eagerly awaiting the joy of seeing you both.

With all my love,

Susanne

The words, written with love and nostalgia, wrapped Ophelia in a warm embrace. The anticipation of the upcoming meeting, coupled with the heartfelt sentiments of her sister's letter, added a layer of enchantment to the already magical atmosphere at Hogwarts.

As Ophelia still held the letter, lost in thoughts, she felt Sebastian's presence over her shoulder. His eyes danced along the lines of Susanne's words, and a stupid grin appeared on his face.

"Well, well, well, your sister wants to meet the charming man who has captured your heart."

"Charming young man.", she corrected. "She's certainly curious about the enigma that is Sebastian Sallow."

"Can you blame her? It's not every day a charming, dashing Slytherin gets involved with a fascinating witch like yourself." Sebastian looks at her with a lopsided grin.

"Oh, I'm sure it's the Slytherin charm that drew her in.", says Ophelia rolling her eyes.

"Slytherin charm, Gryffindor courage, and a hint of Ravenclaw wit – a perfect mix, if you ask me."

"Modesty was never your strong suit, Seb."

"Modesty is overrated, darling.", he says smirking.

Their banter continued, filled with playful teasing and flirty remarks, as they shared a moment over Susanne's letter. It was a lighthearted exchange, one that reflected the easy camaraderie they had developed in the midst of secret kisses and unspoken feelings.

Throughout the day, the anticipation lingered in Ophelia's mind. Classes came and went – Care for Magical Creatures, Charms, and Divination.

In Divination, Professor Onai delved into the mystical art of palmistry. The students were paired up for an exercise, Sebastian and Ophelia found themselves as partners. The dimly lit classroom, filled with the scent of incense, set the stage for their palm-reading adventure.