Chapter 1

Picture of Sanjana (Kajol)^^^^^

_____________________________________

Sanjana's POV

I was packing up all my college work since college is nearly over. There was 2 weeks left of college and on the last week we were going on a trip that lasts 2 months. Well technically I don't know if im going because well my parents might say no and I haven't asked them yet to go.

I told my parents that i was going to go to the store because i needed some more bins to put my things away. I walked to the store and yes i walked, it was only about 5 minutes away. I got to the the store and i went straight to the aisle that had the bins. I was trying to figure out what sizes could fit under my bed and after looking for a while, i found the bins i wanted but they were on the top shelf and i couldn't reach them. I backed up so see if there was anyone around to help me.

When i backed up, i bumped into someone and knocked everything out of his hands. I said sorry and bent down to pick his things up. I said sorry again, whiles i handed his things back to him and he just kept staring at me. I asked if he speaked english because he appeared to be indian just like me.

He had these mesmerizing eyes, soft hair that you could touch forever and these cute dimples.

He cleared his throat and said "yes... Sorry and thank you". I told him that he was welcome and he asked me if i needed help with anything.

I told him that i couldnt reach the 3 bins at the top and asked if maybe he could help. He said sure and stretched his arm and got them for me. When he handed them to me, I thanked him and he said no problem.

He cleared his throat again and stuck out his hand. "Im Prem by the way", he said. I shook his hand and said "im Sanjana". Thats a very beautiful name he told me. I blushed a little and thanked him.

"Do you go to college?" asked prem.
"Yes i do, do you?" i said
" yep, what college do you go to?" replied prem.
"I go to [insert whatever college you want]" i said .
Prem eyes widened and he just stared.

I got kind of worried and asked him what was wrong. He said that we go to the same colleges. I was shocked because i have never seen him around campus before.

"Thats cool but how come i have never seen you around campus before?" I asked him.
He just shrugged his shoulders and said "i dont know".
I just softly said "oh".... And asked him if he was going on the school trip. He said yes he was.
I said that is nice and that i don't know if i am coning yet because i havent asked my parents.
He just smiled and said that i better ask soon. I just smiled back.

After a few seconds of slience, we said our goodbyes and i went to the check out line. I walked straight back home and started putting my things away again.

After a while, my mom said "Betah come down, dinner is ready" The Food smelled delicious even though we are vegetarian. i ate my food quietly and just kept thinking of Prem.

After i ate, i took a shower and went to bed. I dreamt of him all night.

_____________________________________

Hi lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

I decided that i will upload every Saturday!

Dont forget to vote and comment!

Until next time!

BYEE! :]