Chapter 2

Picture of Prem (Shahrukh Khan) ^^^

Prem POV

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her memories were fresh in my mind. Her face and her voice were all i could think about since yesterday when i bumped into her. I cant believe i haven't seen her around campus before though. I'm sure i wouldn't have missed a girl like that. I have to find out where her classes are on campus. I am determined to make her mine.

Sanjana POV

I woke up this morning thinking about him. Wait what am i doing?!?!?! I don't even know him! But i couldn't stop thinking about him.

I shook my head and started brushing my teeth only for him to slip back into my mind. After i was finished brushing my teeth, i went downstairs for breakfast. It smelled delicious, mom was making jeera aloo and tea.

"Morning papa, morning mammy!" i smiled as i told my parents and got some food.

"Morning Bettah" they replied

When i finished eating, i did the dishes. I went back to my room and tried to start some homework. I hopped into the shower after i finished my homework and took a nice bath. I decided to go to the Sari store down about 2 blocks away to pick out an outfit for my cousins wedding next week.

After about 10 minutes, i reached the sari place. I walked in and went straight to where they have my size. I was pulling a package out to see the one of the lenghas when someone bumped into me causing me to knock about 7 other lengha packages on to me.

I was so pissed, I was about to go off on him. When he turned around, i noticed that it was him. IT WAS PREM! He laughed at me and offered his hand to get me up. I took it and bent down to pick up all of the packages that have fallen on me. He bent down and started helping me too. "We have got to stop meeting like this" i whispered. He chuckled and agreed. We picked up all the packages and i held on to the one i wanted.

He looked at my lengha and said that is was beautiful! I thanked him and asked him what he was doing at a Sari store. He smiled and told me that he was here with his didi and mom and that they wanted to get new clothing for a wedding they had to go to next week.

"what a coincidence, i am going to a wedding next week and i am here to buy new clothing for it also!" i replied.

He asked me whose wedding i was going to and i told him that it was one of my cousins named Avni and that she was getting married to a guy named Dev. I also asked him which wedding he was going to.

He told me that it was one of his cousins named Dev and that he was getting married to a beautiful young girl named Avni. I gasped when he said that. I cant believe that we were going to the same wedding next week.

"Looks like we are going to be seeing each other next week then" i said.

He chuckled and agreed. We said our goodbyes and I decided to get the lengha that i wanted. I was digging in my wallet for the money and when i finally got it and was about to hand it to the cashier, he told me that it was already paid for and that there was also accessorizes in the bag to go with the lengha. I was really confused at that point, like how was that even possible, i didn't even pay yet.

I asked the clerk who paid for it and he told me that there was a young boy with dark hair and brown eyes. I immediately know who it was. I asked the clerk where he went and he told me that he left the store. I ran out the store to see if he was still there and he was! He was walking down the block with his mother and didi. I ran behind him and called his name.

He turned around and stopped. His mother and didi just smiled, kept walking, and told him to meet them at the bakery around the corner. He said okay and they left. When i caught up to him i thanked him for paying for my Lengha. He told me that is was no problem. I asked him why he paid and he said that it was because he bumped into me yesterday and today. Also because he made all those packages fall on my head.

I laughed and told him that it was okay and that he didn't have to pay for my outfit and that he shouldn't have done that. He kept saying that it was fine and it was kind of a "im sorry" gift. I was giving him back the money when he resisted and said that if i just wore the outfit he bought me next week, then that was all the payback he needed. I smiled and said i am definitely wearing it next week but i am still paying you back.

He said "NO" and started to walk away. I chuckled and said "wait Prem, i have a surprise for you." He stopped in his tracks and turned around. His eyes lit up like he turned into a 5 year old. I smiled and told him to put out his hand so i could put his "gift" inside. He put his hand out with no hesitation. I put his "gift" inside his hand and ran away, laughing. I yelled, "i hope you enjoy your "gift", and he yelled back, "i will get you back for this!"

I was not going to leave until i gave him is money back. Since he wouldn't take it back, i had to trick him into taking it. I smirked at my success in tricking him.

I put my outfit in my closet when i came home. Then mom yelled that dinner was ready and i was on my way downstairs. I was planning on telling and asking them about this school trip at dinner. When everyone was seated, i began to talk.

"mammy...papa... I- I have something i want to ask you guys...", my voice trailed on.

"Go on bettah", they replied.

"Um there is this trip that the school is offering... we will be able to tour London and other parts of Europe for 2 months, Can i go?, i swear i will write to you guys every week!", i continued.

"This is an opportunity for me to see a part of the world and i don't know when this opportunity will ever come to me again... please... can i go?", i added.

And what they said after i asked them, changed my future forever..............

______________________________________________________

Whoops, Cliffhangerrrr!

Hey lovelies! i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i know it is pretty long.

Okay so i decided to just give you guys this chapter! I was to excited to wait a whole week!

What do you think Sanjana's parents said? Yes or No?

Don't forget to comment on what you think and vote!

Until next Saturday!