Chapter 4

Happy 4th of July! Enjoy!

Sanjana POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. BEEP BEEP BEEP! It was time to get ready to go to college. I hit snooze on my alarm clock and fell back asleep. I woke up ten minutes later and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth really good for like 7 minutes and washed my face. After i washed my face, i went back to my bedroom and picked out my clothes. I picked out a "don't go with the flow" shirt, some tight blue skinny jeans, some sandals, and a small black necklace.

I hopped in the shower after that. I did all the usual things your supposed to do in the shower. Like i used this little net scrubby thingy and poured some of my coconut soap onto it. Then i massaged it into the the scrubby thing and started to scrub my skin with it in all the areas. After i scrubbed myself, i washed my body with water to make the soap come off.

I then turned the water off and wrapped myself in a towel. I grabbed my clothes and hurried to my bedroom where my clothes were laid out. I dried my skin with the towel and then put lotion on my skin. I then started to put my makeup on whiles the lotion dried on my skin.

I hate when i put my clothes on and the lotion is still wet. When the lotion is wet, it makes the clothes stick to my skin and then it just feels like i am wearing wet clothes for a while.

Anyways for my makeup for the eyes, i did a creamy, light, shimmery brown eye-shadow and put eyeliner on my water line and on the top of my eyelid then lightly smudged it.

I then went down stairs and ate breakfast quickly then grabbed my bag and walked to school.

Prem POV

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling for me to get up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I grabbed my towel and hopped into the shower. After i was finished showering, I quickly put on some jeans and threw on a white t-shirt. I ran downstairs and ate a slice of toast then ran out the door.

I don't know why but i love rushing! I know its weird but i just feel... well i don't really know.

I'm going to try to find out about Sanjana. I am going to look for her at lunch too.

Before i knew it i had reached college. 1st,2nd,and 3rd period were sooo boring. I didnt pay attention to anything that my teachers were saying.

I then headed on to 4th period. During the middle of the class, there was a little knock on the door. When Mr. Alan opened the door..... YOU WILL NEVER GUESS! IT WAS SANJANA! A smile instantly went to my face! Way to make me stop thinking about you....

Whiles she was saying goodbye to Mr. Alan, I waved my hand to catch her attention. When she was finally looking at me, I mouthed to her to come back here after class. She smiled at me then she nodded and walked out of class. Obviously you already knew that i couldn't pay attention anymore to what Mr. Alan was saying in class.

After 4th period i looked for her. There she was across the hall waiting for me. I was about to go over to her when some boys came over to her and started teasing and was playing with her hair and touching her arms.

I was so pissed and started going over to punch the shit out of them, when one of them grabbed her wrist and ran with her. I started running down the hall and following them. They took her to the back of the school and started harassing her and trying to take her shirt off.

I ran over and grabbed the one that was touching Sanjana. I slammed him into a wall and started punching him. Then i threw him to the ground and started kicking him over and over. "If you ever touch her again, i will kill you next time", I shouted at him. Then i grabbed the other 2 and started punching them over and over and over. I told them "if you guys ever cross my path or even dare think about her again, then i will kill you too!" Then i threw them to the ground next to the guy who touched Sanjana.

I turned around and looked for Sanjana. She was standing in a corner and crying. I went over to her and wiped her tears. "They aren't going to hurt you Sanjana" i told her calmly. Seeing her like this angered me. I swear i would have killed those guys if Sanjana wasn't there.

I then grabbed her hand gently and asked her if she wanted to have lunch with me. She nodded and i smiled. We then went to our lockers and got food since we are both vegetarian and the vegetarian food at our college sucked.

We then walked outside and ate our lunch in the courtyard on this little ledge. I cheered her up during lunch and made her smile and laugh. I love seeing her like this. Her laugh was the most beautiful thing i have ever heard. I could hear her laugh forever. She kept thanking me for saving her. I told her not to worry about it and that everything was going to be okay now. We then talked the rest of lunch and we exchanged our numbers.

It was about time to go to class and we both were going to class, when Sanjana told me to wait and so i turned around and gave her a questioning look. She smiled and ran up to me and hugged me. She thanked me once again for saving her and i told her the same thing i told her before. We then parted ways and headed for class.

You already know the drill, i couldnt pay attention for the rest of the day. She was on my mind all day until i went to bed.

_________________________________________

Hey lovelies! Happy 4th of July! Thanks for reading! I hoped you enjoyed.

Yes this chapter was kind of long but i hope it was good!

I am kind of just screwing the upload on Saturday thing.

I am just going to upload whenever i have an idea and whenever a chapter is done.

Don't forget to please vote and comment!!!

Until next time! Bye lovelies!