Chapter 8

DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL I TELL YOU TOO!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sanjana's POV

When he held my hand it made me jump a bit but that was only because I didnt expect it. I didnt want this moment to end. 

I was really tired though. This whole day was very very tiring. But I am glad we got Pooja back to her mom. I don't know what would of happened if we didnt help Pooja find her mom back or if we didnt even see Pooja in the first place. 

About 10 minutes passed and it was still silent in the car but it was a comfortable silence. He was still holding my hand.

All of a sudden the car came to a stop and I looked out the window and we were at my house again. I sighed thinking that I would have to go back to having to deal with drama. I didn't want to get married to a stranger. I liked Prem. But I guess I would have to start forgetting about him because I was meant to fulfill my father's promise.

I slowly let go of his hand remembering my father's promise. I opened the car door and walked out whiles telling him thanks. My mood has totally changed now just because of a single thought. I slowly walked up the steps to my house and turn around as I reach my front door to see if he was still there. He was so I waved goodbye and walked into my house.

I went straight upstairs the stairs to get ready for the mehendi session tonight.

.

WATCH THE VIDEO NOW OR YOU MIGHT BE LOST.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.

.

Everything happened so fast. By the time I knew it I was singing along with him. The way my jewelry got caught in his kurta. His face was so close to mine. Every time we touched I felt a spark. It was like electricity running through me. I never wanted to leave.

Now I'm in the car driving home with my parents in the back. Everything is so silent. I didn't really care because my mind was on someone else.

We finally got home and I changed into my pajamas and went to bed thinking of him. I went to bed peacefully with a smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the wait! Hope you like this chapter! I am sorry it's short.

That moment you cry because you're a girl (if you get what I am saying)

Anyways byee loveliesss

Don't forget to comment/vote/follow!