Chapter 11

Sanjana POV

We headed to the hotel that they we had already reserved for our stay in France. We called a cab to get us there. The ride was mostly quiet because I think everyone was exhausted. I was so tired even though I slept on the plane.

My mind went wondering back to how I was sleeping on Prem's shoulder and I start to furiously blush. I turned my face towards the window, so nobody would be able to question my blush. I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I really need to stop if I'm going to keep my dad's promise.

We finally reached the hotel and as soon as I got my room, I bolted for it. I was in such a rush that I bumped into some thing very solid and hard. At first, I thought I ran into a wall, but when I looked up it was Prem. I had bumped into his chest.

I really just wanted to avoid him for the rest of the trip. It would be better for my dad's promise. I couldn't let my dad down.

"Sorry Sanjana, I wasn't looking where I was going," Prem quietly said.
"No no I wasn't paying attention, it was my fault," I quickly said wanting to go to my room.

He shaked his head and smiled, then said "do you want me to help you with your bags?"

I was about to open my mouth to say no but he had already took them and started walking. All of the students on the trip were on the same floor. I caught up to him and started walking besides him. I was hoping to hear him call me by his new nickname for me. But he didn't and I was kind of sad.

I guess the frown was showing on my face because in a few seconds Prem asked me what was wrong. I couldn't tell him what I was actaully thinking, so I just said nothing is wrong. I don't think he bought my answer, but he left it alone which I was so grateful for.

____________________________________
Wow... four years later. I doubt anyone would still read this story. I recently downloaded this app again on my phone and found this draft of the story that I never uploaded so I'm just going to publish it. I didn't proofread it or anything so it may have some errors.

I'm so sorry guys but this might be the end of this story. I started this story when I was a a freshman in high school and now I'm a junior in college. Life got so busy... my life turned upside down that September of 2016 and it has never been the same since. I do want to create a new story when I get the chance but I do not know when that will be. Maybe after this fall semester I may start it. My writing has drastically improved... at least I hope it has. This time I'm more determined so hopefully I can see this new story through. I still love you guys, if there are any of you left. Please stay safe from this virus as well ❤️