Chapter 20

SALVADORA DE LEON

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself.

He just felt so good. So right. So perfect even though I knew this was nothing more than a big mistake.

I knew that we would both regret it in the morning – I knew I definitely would – but I just couldn't help myself. And judging by Titus was holding me close and taking control of my mouth, kissing me furiously like his life depended on it, it was obvious that he couldn't help himself either.

Titus Reyes was supposed to be my enemy. After the way he treated me six years ago, I vowed that I would forgive him for what he did. For the way he treated me. I vowed to hate him forever yet here he was, holding me so delicately like I was the most precious, delicate jewel in the world.

My mind was weak. My body was weak. My heart was even worse as it hammered rapidly in my chest, threatening to break through and present itself to him.

I was weak when it came to this man. It was disgustingly pathetic, but it felt so good.

When Titus nipped on my bottom lip, teasingly raking his teeth over it before sucking it into his mouth, I moaned and pressed myself harder against his chest. There was this desperate need to feel him closer, but I didn't know how that was possible. I couldn't imagine how a single hair could come between us right now.

"Don't make sounds like that, Sal." Titus groaned, digging his fingers deeper into my hips as he brushed himself against me, allowing me to feel how hard he was for me. "Not unless you want me to do sinful things to your body."

"Yes." I moaned out before I could stop myself. My arms looped around his neck and my fingers buried into his hair. I rose up on my tiptoes to meet him halfway and press my mouth harder against his, desperate for more. "Please, yes."

"You're going to regret this." He groaned, but his actions didn't agree with him as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring my mouth and stroking my tongue. My pussy clenched tightly at the sensation, and I could feel my wet panties plastered to me.

Titus was right. I was probably going to regret this in the morning – he probably would as well – but I just didn't care anymore.

Nothing but my fingers and vibrator had touched my pussy in the past four years, and that had been my second one-night stand ever. It didn't live up to the first but then again, I feared no one ever would.

After that fateful night together, Titus Reyes had ruined me for every other man. That was another reason which made me so mad but now that his body was pressed up against mine once again, I couldn't possibly resist.

Titus Reyes was the definition of sex on legs, and I was a weak, hungry woman that just wanted to feel pleasure for one night.

"I want this." I whispered against his mouth. My arms trailed down his chest and when I reached the bottom of his shirt, I tugged it up, desperate to get him out of it and feel his bare skin against mine. "I want you, Titus. Please."

I watched the resolve snap in his eyes. He pressed his lips harder against mine and teasingly raked his teeth down his throat before he pushed me away. If he didn't reach for the bottom of his shirt, moving to lift the material over his head. He threw it across the room and reached for the drawstrings of his sweatpants.

"Take off your shirt." Titus growled under his breath, his voice so low that it sounded animalistic.

My insides melted at the sound of it, and I found myself obeying his order which wasn't like me at all. I was usually a woman who took charge of her life. I kind of had to since it had just been me and Arturo for so long, but Titus ordering me around right now was turning me so much.