Chapter 33

TITUS REYES

The past week had been nothing short of magical. An absolute dream.

Just like every other morning these past few days, and since our first night together, I woke up in Salvadora's bed with her wrapped around me like I was her own personal blanket or cuddly toy. Her face was pressed into the crook of my neck, her arm thrown over my naked waist as she held me closer, and her legs tangled with mine underneath the sheets.

If I had been the first one to wake up after our first night together all those years ago, I would have never been able to leave the bed.

I would have never been able to leave her.

A blissful sigh escaped me as I gave her bare hip a firm squeeze before raising it to rest on her hair, gently smoothing it away from her face.

Salvadora De Leon was absolutely beautiful. Her outer beauty was the thing that drew me to her in the first place, but it was her inner beauty that made me want to stay. It was the way her eyes lit up when she laughed, and the way her nose scrunched up at the bridge in the most adorable of ways when she didn't quite like something.

And now, it was her heart that made me want to stay. That forced me to stay.

Not just the way she cared and loved Arturo, and brought him up by herself all these years, but the way she loved fiercely. She spoke so highly of her family and friends, and I eagerly awaited the day she would be comfortable for me to meet them. It was also the way she looked at me that kept me grounded. Kept me needing to stay because she looked at me just the way I looked at her. The way that I would not look at anyone else ever again. Or ever had, for that matter.

Even though it had only been a few short days, I couldn't imagine my life without Salvadora and Arturo. They were my life, and nothing would ever change that. Not my brother, and not anyone else.

"The way you're staring at me is creepy." Salvadora murmured, stirring in my arms.

I watched

"I was just thinking how beautiful you look in your sleep." I murmured, unable to resist the urge to angle my head down and rub the tip of my nose against hers.

"As opposed to when I'm awake?"

"You always look so beautiful."

"That's cheesy." Salvadora rolled her eyes, but she couldn't keep the smile from her face.

"It's also the truth."

She grinned, her eyes lighting up in that way I loved so much. When she lifted her head from my chest, slowing closing the distance between us, I groaned and tangled my hands in her hair, pulling her the rest of the way because I couldn't wait a moment longer.

Salvadora moaned in my mouth, only succeeding in making my morning wood grow even harder. I circled both my arms around her waist and pulled her closer until she was straddling me with my thick cock pressed up against her slick pussy in the most delicious of ways.

"Good morning." Salvadora murmured, playfully raking her teeth over my bottom lip as she drew arbitrary patterns on my chest with the tip of her index finger. It did very little to serve as a distraction from the way she rocked her hips against mine, purposely brushing her pretty pink pussy against my cock each time.

"Good morning." I groaned back, lifting my head off the pillow for another kiss because one just simply wasn't enough. Especially not when she awoke in the morning looking like a literal Goddess. "Come back here." I growled and fisted my hand in her hair, forcefully pulling her down to me one again.

She giggled but obliged, slanting her mouth against mine as she folded over on top of me, pressing her arms against my chest.

"I have to get to work." She whispered against my mouth, moaning between each hard, wet kiss. "We don't have time for anything this morning."