Chapter Sixteen

"Where are you hiding sweet Alyssa?" Called out Cameron. She didn't say a word, still hidden in the garage. He began smashing things as he looked around. He was trashing the house out of rage. The glass cabinet with the fancy China plates, and Mary's book collection, was pushed onto the floor by Cameron and it shattered everywhere. The plates broke along with it. He then got the knife and carved into the dining room table 'Murderous liars'. He picked up a chair and smashed it on the floor causing it to break. He then went into the living room. Cameron got his knife and dug it into the expensive sofa. He pulled the knife along it, slicing it wide open. The foam and cushioning inside it was showing and he began to tear it out like a dog. He got his hand and brushed it along the hanging shelf sweeping the books onto the floor. He picked up another family photo and threw it at the wall. That's when he left the living room and came face to face with the garage door. He stared at it for a while and smiled. Alyssa could see his shadow through the crack of the door. He turned the circular handle slowly and before he opened it, Alyssa kicked the door open as hard as she could, smacking Cameron in the face and nocking him over. His nose began to bleed. "You little bitch!" He yelled as he tackled her to the floor. She put her hands out to push him off of her. But he began to put his hands around her neck, strangling her once again. She was struggling to breathe as she was feeling around for something to help. That's when she noticed they were next to the car. She put her hand on the side of Cameron's head and smashed it into the car bonnet. He yelled out in pain, and fell onto the floor. She got up and ran out of the garage, closing the door behind her, however before it fully closed he pushed it open slamming against the wall and tearing the wall paper. He jumped for her but she dodged him and ran up the stairs. He chased after her up the stairs. She ran into the bathroom and locked it. She leant against the door and tried to catch her breath from all the adrenaline. That's when the huge knife came slicing through the door, missing her face by an inch. She screamed and jumped back. The knife was pulled back out, and Cameron kicked the bathroom door in. It opened and one of the hinges came off. He got into the bathroom but Alyssa was no where to be seen. He walked further into the bathroom and she jumped from the shower curtain and landed on his back. She put both hands on her head and smashed Cameron's head onto the sink leaving a blood mark on the rim of the bowl. Cameron fell straight on the floor feeling dizzy as ever. The room was spinning through his eyes. Alyssa put the plug in the bath and turned the taps on full. Cameron's head too dizzy and distorted from his head being bashed on the sink could barely move his head. She held his head in the bath as it began to quickly fill up. "Say hi to harper for me" she told him as she kept forcing his head under. Cameron started fighting her but she kept his head under. After about three minutes Cameron slowly stopped moving. His arms fell to the floor and he looked lifeless face down in the over flowing bath. She stepped back from his body staring at it. "I wish it didn't have to end like this" she said to herself. That's when Cameron jumped up, his head bursting through the water and turning around pinning Alyssa against the wall. "Dumb bitch! I can hold my breath longer than you realise! You really thought you'd killed me?" He yelled as his hair was dripping wet down his clothes. She pushed him away and ran into her bedroom. He ran after her. She turned around and jumped onto his back, clawing at his neck. "WHY WON'T YOU FUCKING DIE" she shouted. You wanna join your sister? So be it!" She pushed him out the broken window, just as she did with Harper. She pushed Cameron harder and he fell further than harper, landing directly into the pool with a huge splash. Cameron felt an arm on his shoulder. Harpers lifeless corpse was face to face with him. He shouted under water from fear. Her violet skin tone from the hypothermia of the pool, was wrinkled and rotten, almost unrecognisable. Her hair was slowly falling out leaving her with multiple bald patches. The pool cover tangled harper to Cameron. His dead sister was tied to him and he couldn't get away from her. Harpers icy rotten hands touched Cameron's face. He was still holding his breath, attempting to untangle the pool cover at his feet. Harper's legs were wrapped with Cameron's. Cameron braced himself and used as much force as possible, to snap the bone in her corpse, in order to get it out of the pool cover. That's when her foot came off, and floated past Cameron's face. He snapped harpers other leg and managed to free himself. He jumped up for air and gasped so hard. He crawled out the pool and threw up everywhere. Harper continued to float, her full corpse on display, with a severed foot and broken limbs.

Cameron ran straight inside, dripping wet. Alyssa ran down the stairs and into the garage. She grabbed the crow bar and stood in the kitchen ready to finish him off. Alyssa swung for Cameron as soon as he came into the kitchen, dripping water all over the kitchen floor. She slipped in the water and landed onto the floor, dropping the crowbar onto the floor. "Now you're done for" said Cameron as he picked his foot up and slammed it onto her stomach, wounding her. He ran to the draw and picked up a knife. "The knife has always been my favourite murder weapon. I feel it can cause the most pain, and trust me Alyssa, I'm going to make this a long, and painful death. First you kill my sister then try to kill me twice? You need psychiatric treatment" he told her. "I need help?! Look what you're doing!" She shouted back, coughing from her injury. "Well that's ironic, cause right now no one is going to help you from what I'm about to do to you" said Cameron as he teased Alyssa with the knife, running it along her body, pretending to stab her. He opened the draw and found parcel tape. He strapped her to a chair once again and taped round and round her. "All of this, all this fighting, just to get yourself caught again" laughed Cameron. Now you'll see what true pain feels like. "You know you're all talk. You keep threatening me yet I haven't seen you do anything yet" Alyssa mocked him. He picked up the knife and stabbed it deep into her knee. She screamed out in pain. "How's that feel Alyssa?" He grinned.