ᕼOᗯ Tᕼᗴ ᗩᖇᗰ ᗷᗩᑎᗪ'Տ ᒪOOK ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼᗩᖇIՏ ᒪOᖇᗴ

An:ok, I'm sort of using this fic as a shattered scales rewrite but also not at the same time,it will share some stuff with shattered scales but also be different at the same time and also as a new fic about velocity because I am just having velocity brain rot rn and I've also made headers and art for it yippe!!

Votes are Greatly appreciated!! :)

Falca will return as well but she won't be a draconian,there will also be Tharis lore!!,I drew something relating to her lore as well and velocity's too.

Content warnings ahead of time,content warnings will be added at the beginning of chapters as I understand some people are uncomfortable with certain themes,themes that were present in shattered scales will not be present in this fic because I hate how I wrote catra previously,imma do my baby justice 😤

Any art is mine unless stated otherwise,I try and draw all my stuff as much as possible! I will state if the art isn't mine next to the image,most of the art used is mine though in this fic,images used in headers were found online unless I drew it.

Velocity's lore will be similar to the original story she comes from and will tie into this,(windsparks isn't cannon in this, sadly,but velodora and velatra is)

.Gore

. mentions/Maybe scenes of abuse

.smut (maybe you'll see )
(ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᵛᵉˡᵒᶜⁱᵗʸ ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ)) ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

.Velocity being a goofy fluff ball

.Shadow weaver

Feel free to ask questions about the story and Tharis anyway here is what the armbands look like :)

Armbands

Tharis lore

Tharis lore

There will be more lore but this is just the jist of it.

Tharis mainly takes the form of a large dragon with the users colouring(hair and eye colour mainly)

Tharis users are usually human/First one with the exception of velocity

Tharis is She-ra's companion,they are usually someone who is very close to them, mainly a lover,Tharis was created so She-Ra would have a steed and the arm bands and sword are connected due to the arm bands being made from part of the sword.

But the first ones supposedly put a virus in the armbands after a She-Ra got fatally wounded from protecting her Tharis from a threat the Tharis user caused and made it so that If the user isn't deemed worthy anymore and or has been continuously transforming.It makes the user go insane and be permanently stuck in their dragon form even without the gauntlets.

They say this is what happened to falca and mara hid her away or killed her.

More lore will be revealed in the chapters :)