TᖇᗩIᑎIᑎᘜ

_______________________________________________

An:feel free to ask questions about the story,I will answer as many questions as possible:)

This takes place a few days before the sword part 1

Velocity's Pov:

I could feel myself being poked awake by a finger,I could tell it was Adora as her fingers were softer and she had no claws.

“Velly come on,wake up, you said we could train today”Adora said.

I sighed and spread my wings out,I jumped down from the bed and looked at the blonde.

“There you are”she smiled”now come on”

I followed the blonde and cringed at the scar on her arm.

According to shadow weaver I had attacked Adora as soon as I hatched.She would call me a monster and I should be grateful Adora still wanted me as a friend despite what I had done when I was a hatchling.

We made it to the training room as Adora put on her training visor and I did the same.

I was taller than her but she knew my fighting style well.

She readied her own staff.

I smirked and pressed the button on my staff making it pop out of the small canister it was in.

(Like this)

I readied myself and smirked

“Let's dance Blondie”I said as I charged at her.

“Here kitty kitty,”Adora joked to me.

She gave me a cocky smirk and jumped out of the way.

“I thought you were quicker than that Sparky”she laughed as she hit me with her own training staff.

I felt someone watching but I shrugged it off as we trained.

I growled in pain as I felt someone hit my legs almost causing me to fall over as I saw catra.

“Fighting dirty eh catra”I said, steading myself.

She shrugged and fought with Adora as we trained.

We had a play fight which ended with us all on the floor laughing.

“That was fun,”Catra laughed as I put her in a headlock.

“And what are you doing”

The voice that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,I gulped as we immediately stood up and faced shadow weaver.

“Training ma’am”I said stuttering.

“It looked more like playing monster”she said as my wings shook slightly in fear.

“It was my idea”Adora said, coming to my aid as I looked down at my feet.

“Adora, aren't you sweet protecting the very thing that tried to kill you as a baby”Shadow weaver said as she gently stroked Adora's cheek with a motherly love.

My wings hung low as shadow weaver walked past.

“Clean up and put this equipment away, you are not children anymore, you are soldiers”shadow weaver said angrily as she left.

Catra looked worriedly at me as my wings hung low.

“Don't let her words get to you,she's just angry that you could probably beat her in a fist fight”catra said as she playful punched my shoulder making me laugh.

“Yeah, you'll prove yourself to her and we'll all be force captain's together”Adora smiled.

I smiled back, I never blamed Adora for Shadow’s special treatment or for what happened when we were younger.

We started to put the training equipment away and back where it needed to go.

I smiled as we made our way back to the bunks as we laughed and chatted but I could feel the guilt surrounding me like a thin blanket.

Why did I attack Adora when I was a hatchling?