Tᕼᗴ ՏᗯOᖇᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᘜᗩᑌᑎTᒪᗴTՏ ᑭᗩᖇT 1 (1/3)

_______________________________________________

An:Votes are greatly appreciated!! :)

Velocity's Pov:

My wings fell down either side of the bed as I slept.

The smells and sounds of the horde filled my nostrils,it smelt of rust and death.

I felt someone poke my wings and growled as I faced away from them.

"Come on velocity you need to get up"I heard Adora say as she grabbed my tail and tried to pull off thr bed.

"All right all right I'm up"I mumbled as I jumped down from the bunk and followed Adora to the locker room,I preened old feathers out of my wings

I watched Adora attach the belt around her waist and dawn a pair of boots onto her feet. She pulls her hair back in a ponytail and her armband glows. She boxes a punching bag and brushes her teeth. She salutes the mirror.

I took out all the dirty feathers out of my wings and watched Adora Curiously.

Adora grunts and Mimics Gunshots and Grunts as she hits the punching bag.

She leers at a picture of an evil figure on her punching bag.

I smirked at this and giggled a bit at her.

"Hey, princess, you looking at me?"she said, trying to act tough.

She kicks the bag. As it used my hand to stop it swinging back into her.

I did a slow clap as Adora gave me a playful glare.

"Mmm yes The princesses should be trembling in their boots"I giggled as Adora playfully punches my shoulder as we laugh.

"All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation."The PA System Announces.

We ran down the hall together as we laughed and playfully shoved each other.

Soon after, we took our place beside 3 more recruits.

Lonnie,Kyle and Rogelio

" Psst. Anyone seen Catra?"Adora asked.

Lonnie mumbled something under her breath.

My ears went down in annoyance and I scoffed.

"Not again"I growled.

The commander walked In Front of us.

"At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here's your scenario. You'll be passing through the treacherous Whispering Woods to reach the heart of the rebel insurgency, Bright Moon."He said.

I heard Kyle whimper.

" Your mission is to defeat the Queen of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak's name. Where's Catra?"The commander asked.