Tᕼᗴ ՏᗯOᖇᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᘜᗩᑌᑎTᒪᗴTՏ ᑭᗩᖇT 2 (2/2)

No Pov:

No Pov:

In the forest village, the inhabitants dance and frolic as Adora arrives with velocity next to her.

"Okay, the jackets comes off."Glimmer said.

"what nooo"Velocity whinned as her wings drooped.

"What? Why?"Adora complained.

"If the villagers see a Horde soldier, they'll freak out. We gotta fix all this."Glimmer said.

Velocity rolled her eyes and removed her jacket with Adora, Glimmer offers her cape as a sash and offers velocity a bit of fabric.

" feel ridiculous."Velocity said hiding her wings.

"That’s ‘cause you need something to tie it all together."Bow said.

{Bow puts a flower in Adora's and Velocitys hair.

Velocity snickered at Adora causing the blonde to elbow her.

"I don't like it."Adora hissed.

"Really I find mine flattering"Velocity said tapping the flower as she got elbowed again.

"Point is, you two don't look like Horde soldiers. Just keep a low profile. We'll be in and out."Glimmer said.

Timeskip

They enter the village.

"What is this?"Velocity asked.

"It's a festival. Like a big party. You don't have parties in the Fright Zone?"Bow asked.

"Oh, right, parties. We mean, yeah, pfft, of course. We, uh-- we don't know what that is."Adora said nervously.

Velocity nodded her head in agreement with Adora.

"Ah! *bow gasped.

"Did you even hear me? I said, in and out! "Glimmer said.

"She has never been to a party before, Glimmer! This is serious."Bow said crying.

Bow leads Adora and velocity to a food stand. He hands both of them a piece of food. Adora takes a bite and her eyes light up, Velocity watches her before doing the same,her tail wagging fast.

A villager tries to put a wreath on Glimmer's head and she swats him away.

Later, musicians play as they sit at a table, and Adora stuffs food in her mouth.

Velocity giggled at Adora,she was also eating the fruit but not as fast as Adora was.

Glimmer shoves a plate of food over, and Adora devours it.

Soon after, they pass young children playing a piñata-like game.

A youth hands Adora a stick of wood and she approaches the dangling toy, wearing a fierce expression.