Tᕼᗴ ՏᗯOᖇᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᘜᗩᑌᑎTᒪᗴTՏ ᑭᗩᖇT 2 (1/2)

No Pov:

No Pov:

A white light flashes and a warrior princess with flowing long hair stands before a bug-like creature,Next to her was the large white dragon with the Gauntlets on the forearms. The creature kneels and Glimmer and Bow watch nearby.

"Glimmer?"

"Yeah, I see her, Bow."

"Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me."

Adora pets the dragons neck lovingly as the dragon purred, lowering its head towards her,She looks at the sword in her hands.

Adora screams and morphs back to normal as the dragon glowed and changed back into velocity.

Glimmer teleports forward and tugs on the sword.

Adora and Glimmer squabbled over the sword.

Velocity shook her head as she felt dizzy,the new form felt strange but welcoming.

"Stay where you are!"Glimmer yelled.

"What did you do to us"Adora yelled as Velocity tried to pull Adora away with the sword.

"What do you mean what did 'I' do to you?!"Glimmer yelled.

"I didn't know being a princess was contagious!"Adora screamed.

"And I didn't know I could turn into something like that!"Velocity yelled.

"Okay, okay, everyone, calm down! Wanna tell us how you did that?"Bow said.

"I didn't do anything. All I did was pick up the sword, and then, whoosh, I'm in a tiara!"Adora yelled.

Velocity still had her arms around Adora's waist,her tail moving nervously.

" I don't care how she did it. We just have to make sure she never does it again!"Glimmer yelled.

Glimmer eyed the gauntlets but she knew it would be harder to get.

Glimmer has the sword. The creature rises and stabs the ground with its front talons.

It roared causing everyone to scream.

Bow takes the sword and runs to Adora and velocity.

"Do it again! Do it again!"Hey yelled.

" Bow!"Glimmer yelled.

" Do what you did before."Bow said to the pair.

"I don't know what I did before!"Velocity yelled.

"No time. We have to go."Glimmer said.

They run through a forest as the creature chases them. They reach the edge of a cliff and fall over the side, then land below in a heap. Symbols on the ground lead to a triangular structure.

" What is this place?"Adora asked.

The beast looms above.

As velocity hissed, using her wings to protect Adora.