Tᕼᗴ ᕼᗩTᑕᕼᗴᖇY

_______________________________________________

Art for chapter

An:first chapter is here!yay!! Feel free to ask questions about the story:)

Votes are greatly appreciated!

No Pov:

Shadow weaver:

The portal opened for the last and most likely final time.

I had found the small child in the previous one who I had named Adora.

The green swirling vortex opened to reveal a room,I stepped into it and my shoes scratched against the wood floor.

There was a stone like platform carved into the room,They had bowls carved in with nests with fluffy materials in them was eggs,they shone in the sun like giant gems,In the middle of the room was a stone bowl,golden dragons were curled around the base as if protecting the precious life inside it.

I walked closer to it as quietly as possible.

There was a crest on the front,a large black dragon with blue eyes holding a spear.

A royal?

I neared the bowl and peaked into it, amongst the sheep's wool sat a large blue egg,the hard shell was dappled with light and dark blue,like a giant sapphire.

I picked it up and I felt it move in her hands.

"What a peculiar thing you are"I said looking at the moving egg, whatever this world was it was very different from ours.

I could hear guards outside the room as I made my way back to the portal where lord Hordak was waiting.

I neared the portal and I saw the door open to reveal tall humanoid creatures,they had wings and tails and start to scream something in an unknown language,I could make out the words

Princess

Taken

King

The swirling green closed behind me before the guards could do something.

"What is that?"Hordak spat, looking at the egg.

Adora watched curiously from the small crib esquire contraption that I had set up for the portal,thel blanket still draped across her body.

I set the egg down on a nearby table.

"A new recruit,lord Hordak"I said as the egg shook and cracked on the table.

A large crack appeared down the centre of the shell as a tiny furred claw poked through.

More cracks appeared as bits of shell fell off onto the table.

The blue shell broke apart to reveal a tiny squirming humanoid creature, just like the guards.

It had bronze skin and black feathers and hair.

It had tiny ears,tiny horns,tiny wings and a tiny little tail.

"What in the star's name is that"Hordak growled looking at the creature with disgust, another child the horde would need to train.

It's eyes opened to reveal two tiny blue eyes,like tiny sapphires or small pools of water,it chirped at me and then tilted its head at Adora.

It sloppily flew off the table and walked over to Adora on all fours.

It tilted its head at the small child before sinking its tiny teeth into Adora's arm and blanket making her cry in pain as the tiny dragon.She tried to shake the blanket off Adora but had also caused her to bleed.

Almost like it was attacking her.

I immediately snatched up the creature holding her by the scruff of the neck.

"What's wrong with it,why did it do that"Hordak sneered as his eyes glared at the creature while I smirked under my mask as the tiny creature looked at me in confusion.

"Nothing is wrong with her,She's just the little monster we need "