Tᕼᗴ ՏᗯOᖇᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᘜᗩᑌᑎTᒪᗴTՏ ᑭᗩᖇT 1 (2/3)

_______________________________________________

"I take it all back. You're officially awesome."catra yelled laughing

"I can't believe you actually stole a skiff."velocity smiled

"Borrowed. Please don't make me regret this."Adora said over the sounds of the skiff.

"I've always wanted to drive one of these things. Here, gimme."Catra yelled.

"Whoa, there. Save us enough fuel to get back."Velocity yelled to catra.

"That's a problem for future Adora, Velocity and Catra."Catra said.

After a few minutes of laughing and joking around the skiff arrived at the edge of a dark forest.

"What is it?"Velocity asked.

"I think this must be the Whispering Woods. They say there are strange, old monsters in there, an- and the trees move when you're not looking. Every Horde squadron they've sent in there has never come out again."Adora said.

"Let's go in."Catra smiled.

"Wait, what?"Adora yelled as catra drove the skiff as velocity yelled.

They veer around the winding trunks of towering trees.

"Catra, slow down! Catra, tree! Tree!"velocity yelled

Adora takes control and they fly up. A vine catches her neck and she falls backwards.

" Adora!"Velocity yelled and flew down to Adora but she hit a branch injuring her wing, causing her to fall to the ground.

Adora falls and crashes face first on the ground. A small glowing white orb floats over her. She rouses.

" Catra? Huh?"Adora called out as she got up and looked around.

A spotlight shines on a sword and a pair of golden armband like gauntlets,entangled in vines in a clearing.

"Whoa."Adora smiled

Adora walks towards it.

"Cool."Adora smiled

She touches the handle and a light shines.

Adora gasped as a female voice spoke to her.

"Balance must be restored. Etheria must seek hero's"

There was a baby crying.

" Adora, Adora."

"Hey, Adora? Adora!"Catra said poking Adora, Velocity was awake next to her, confused.

"velocity? Catra? What happened?"Adora asked.

"You fell out of the skiff after you drove it into a tree."Catra said bluntly.

"No, you drove it into a tree."velocity barked.

"Ah, up for debate. Come on, let's go."catra said

"Wait. Where is it? Where'd it go?"catra asked.

"What?"Catra asked.

"Ther- There was a sword and gauntles. It was right here. I tried to touch it, but it got really bright."Adora said.

Velocity looked shocked at the mention of the gauntlets.

"Are you two brain damaged, velocity mentioned the same thing ? Don't be brain damaged. Oh, Shadow Weaver's gonna kill me."Catra said looking at Adora.

"I'm not brain damaged. It was here, I saw it."Adora said.

"Well, there's nothing here now. So, come on, let's go."catra said getting back on the skiff.

As Adora was getting onto the skiff velocity pur her wing up so Catra didn't hear her.

"I saw the same thing too"she said before lowering her wing and get back on the skiff.