Chapter 4

Kyo dragged me all the way to his house. Every once in a while I would look behind me but I'd never see yuki or tohru. WE LOST THEM! Kyo dragged me through the door." Shigure, get your ass out here." He yelled.

" what is it kyo." Shigure said coming out of his office.

" tell her." Kyo said throwing me at shigure. I fell on him and he turned into a dog.

" I'm so sorry." I said

" no it's alright, I'm guessing you already know. Let me guess, kyo" I nodded my head." Ok I'll tell you about the curse." Shigure said. He explained to me about the curse and told me yuki's the rat." Of course I'm gonna have to tell Akito about this."

" may I ask who Akito is?" I asked.

" he's the head of our family. We need to tell him you know the curse." * poof * shigure turned back. I spin around just in time. He got dressed. " I have some more work today but tomorrow I can go to Akito and tell him." Shigure said.

" oh um ok." I said. I turned and looked for kyo but he wasn't there. I heard some footsteps up stairs. A second later kyo came down stairs wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Yuki and tohru walked through the door.

" sorry we wanted to take Ou and Hanna home." Tohru said.

" did shigure tell you." Yuki said.

" yep, but that must be hard." I said.

" no it's not that bad." Yuki said.

" oh ok, can I use your phone. I need to tell my brother were I am." I said.

" sure!" Tohru said handing my her phone. I typed in my brothers number.

" hello." My brother said.

" hi momo it's Tomoyo." I said.

" hey what's up, who's phone is this." My brother asked.

" this is tohru's phone, I'm hanging out with her and I just wanted to let you know."

" oh ok, I'm not going to be home to night because of work so if you want you can stay the night there."

" um I guess I'll ask." I said " tohru is it alright if I stay the night, my brothers not going to be home tonight, and he doesn't want me alone all night."

" yeah sure, right yuki." She asked yuki.

" I don't see why not." Yuki said

" ok one sec." I said. " momo can you bring me some clothes in the morning." I asked.

" sure, see you tomorrow." He said

" see you tomorrow." I said hanging up the phone and giving it back to tohru.

" so what do you wanna do?" Tohru asked.

" I don't know, but I do wanna take my hair out, it's getting annoying." Tohru took me to her room and helped me with my hair. We let my hair down and it was super curly. But I liked it, so I kept it that way. We decided that were gonna go shopping for dinner. I told tohru I would help her cook since she was letting me stay the night. We went to the store and got ingredients to make miso soup. We ate and after dinner tohru yuki kyo and I sat around watching tv. About 30 minutes went by before we went to bed. Tohru let me borrow some of her pajamas. Her bed was huge, it look like 3 people could fit in it. Tohru fell asleep almost instantly but I just layed there staring at the wall for what seemed like hours. When I heard sounds on the roof I got out of bed to see what was going on. I got a ladder and climbed onto the roof. To my surprise I saw kyo.

" kyo why are you up here?" I asked

" ahhhh! What the hell!" Kyo shouted

"Calm down, I didn't mean to startle you, and you still haven't answered my question." I said sitting next to him.