Epilouge

Well, I've been talked into it. Don't quite know how though... All I can say is I'm not too sure how this will turn out seeing as it's been so long, almost two years since I touched this book. And it's true I did kinda leave everything up in the air. So why not finish it and move on. I know a few of you will probably be upset at the turn of events, considering you'd rather me continue the story. But I can't really do that. I don't even ow how this will turn out but there's no use not trying.

Here we go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been three years since I met akito at the sohma family estate. Since then I've been able to meet all of the members of the zodiac, hiro, kisa, hatori, and many more. After graduating high school I was allowed to keep the secret of the sohma family like tohru and keep enjoying their friendship. Of course, we've had our hiccups during that time. Most of which I don't really care to relive.

I stopped working at ayame's and got a job closer to my collage campus working as a maiko at a ochaya. And I live in a okiya near campus.

It's bit of a long haul to go back to shigure's house and back to the okiya but it's always nice to see them again. Kyo tries to come visit me as much as possible when he's not busy.

We never did find out why it is I am able to hug him without him changing anymore. It seems to be just him as well since I can't stop hugging momiji every time I see him and he's always turning into a rabbit. Kyo haven't really taken advantage of this though, he's still distant as ever, rarely showing his soft side even to me.

I did see his true form though. At first it scared me, I never expected that. He ran away and tohru told me about the time she say him like that. How he had ran away then too. I didn't waist any time going to look for him. When I finally did find him he tried to run again but I yelled at him for being a pain and made him stop running away. To be completely honest, it's not actually the worst thing... He's kinda cute like that.

But I never told him that.

I told him to get over how he looks and accept it. I told him it didn't bother me or tohru and after that I lured him back home.

He's been slightly closer to me ever since but I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

When I do get the see the four of them I either try to have them come to my ochaya so I can entertain them or I'll head to their house and they try to entertain me. Shigure actually rather likes visiting my work now that I think about it.

Things with akito haven't changed, I'm sure he still hates me. I'm not very surprised after the first time I met him. I'm just glad he hasn't done anything to me or Kyo.

My brother got married some time last year a little while after I moved out. His wife is so kind and beautiful, truly like an older sister to me. She, tohru, and I go out from time to time for a 'girls night out'.

Other than the usual my life hasn't been... Well crazy. As far as I know I'm the last person to have found out about the sohma curse luckily. I'm sure if someone else found out there would be major problems, and I'd probably have to forget about Kyo, Yuki, and shigure.

I don't know where my life will really take me from here, who knows maybe akito really will erase my memory. I might not because to spend my life with my friends. My relationship with Kyo might not even last.

But for now I want to enjoy it. Everyone either had their heads stuck in the future or crammed in the past. I'd rather be glued here to the present where I know everything is ok.

Knowing Kyo is with me, even with his grumpy attitude I'll be happy.

I don't know, he's got this sort of... Cats charm I guess.

And I think that'll last forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alrighty then. I honestly think that's the best I could have done. Desperate to finish this and exhausted from already updating two books in one night. And considering its 3 in the morning for me this is seriously the best I can do. I can't do any elaborate shit right now.

I honestly am not quite sure what I just wrote. But hopefully that fills some of the holes I left in people's hearts.

It probably won't but what can you do.

I know it's definitely not as long as I would have hoped seeing as my normal chapter is 5 thousand plus words while this one might be about 9 hundred.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter if you did please remember to vote comment and follow.

Love,

Forever and always,

Jennifer.