Chapter 5!

I waited, and waited, for what I think was an hour and a half but for me, it was forever. What did tohru forget at the store that made her take so flipping long! Then I heard the front door open. " TOHRU! Tohru I'm so happy your here!" I yelled jumping into her arms. I just noticed this but I'm shorter then tohru.

" hi Tomoyo, I wasn't gone that long was I?" She asked

" yes you were! Shigure's home and I wanna find out what Akito said. Shigure said he would only tell me when every one was around so let's go!" I said leaping off her.

"Ok let's go find out then" she said following me as I ran away.

"YAY! Kyo, yuki, come to the living room now!" I yelled. I ran into the living room and saw shigure watching TV. "Shigure, tohru's home!" I said running up to him.

" I could tell, what with all the yelling I figured as much." He said turning off the TV. Tohru, yuki, and kyo walked in the room. We all sat in front of shigure. "As you know I went to talk to Akito." Shigure started in a disappointed tone. "And he said... As long as Tomoyo can keep our secret, she may keep her memory's of the curse." Shigure said.

"YAY!" I jumped out of my seat." I swear, cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. I will keep your secret." I said crossing my heart.

"That's good, so Tomoyo what are we doing today?" Yuki asked.

" um...oh! You, tohru, kyo, and I are all gonna go to the park. No objections." I said.

" that sounds like fun!" Tohru said.

" YAY!" I said and we all walked to the park. the first thing I saw was a huge play set and monkey bars. I ran straight to the monkey bars and climbed on them and flipped so that I was hanging from my knees. I looked around and saw tohru and yuki sitting at a bench talking while kyo was sitting on the swings but he wasn't really swinging. I grabbed the bar my legs were on and song down onto the platform. I quietly crawled to where kyo was and climbed on the small bar till I was directly above him. I swung down on the bar with my legs like I did on the monkey bars. I reached down and poked kyo's cheek. He freaked out a little then looked up. I started giggling a bit but I felt my legs starting to slip and I started falling. When I opened my eyes again, kyo was a cat underneath me and my mouth hurt. I got up and felt the edge of my mouth, there was a cut, but from what? "Oh my gosh kyo, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" I said then tohru and yuki ran up to us.

"What happened!?" Tohru asked." Are you ok?"

" yeah, sorry. I was trying to scare kyo and I fell, but it was an accident, I mean it!" I said

" it's ok as long as you didn't get hurt, that stupid cat probability deserved it." Yuki said.

"You damn rat, what the hell did I do to deserve this?" Kyo shouted.

" calm down kyo, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it." I said. I climbed to the tallest part of the structure and tried to stop my self from crying. I swear I'm bipolar. One minute I'm acting like a spaz and the next I'm about to cry. I pulled out my phone and tried to see the cut on my mouth. It looks almost like a bite. But I don't remember biting my self durning the fall, wait... Was it k-kyo? I started blushing and suddenly remembered something... Last night. Then it hit me, in my dream I had confessed my love for.. Oh no did he hear? " um, tohru I think I'm gonna head home, I've got some homework that I haven't finished and I don't want to get in trouble, I'll see you later!" I said climbing down. I gave them a small wave then ran home. When I got home I noticed Alex sleeping on the sofa." Hey Alex, where have you been, it's been like a week since I saw you." I said picking him up. He curled up into my chest and started purring.