Well I might be a liar...

I've got a lot to say. I'm just gonna start it with that. First off about the Halloween special, I'm work very hard on it and I hope to have it finished soon and when I say soon I mean like maybe tonight... I'm working hard on it right now as you read this (unless you read this after I publish it then no I'm not working) it's hopefully gonna be 5 pages long... Maybe I don't know, for all I know it could be one page or even 6 pages long. But I'm putting a lot of work into it, and as I said I might be a liar well I am. The halloween special has parts of the main story added to it like Tomoyo meeting someone and stuff so look forward to that.

Next is information to contact me.

My personal Facebook: Jennifer Birtwistle

My personal Instagram: jenniferbirt1

My otaku Instagram: otaku1644

My kik: otakuhunter4

Email: jenniferbirt@aol.com

Twitter: jennifermewmew

Just tell me that your a follower of mine on wattpad and I'll talk to you (:

Also before I leave you with this. I, as you know, have started school and due to that I will take 2x longer when it comes to updating ( specially with my adv. English class) I hope you understand. So another thing, I'm gonna ask this really early, what about a Christmas special? Yes I know I haven't even put up the Halloween special and I'm asking about Christmas (btw I like gifts (jk))

Anyway before this becomes a lecture I'm gonna talk about some of you guys... First off: @stuffed_teddybears and @patched_teddybears or also know as Jude and Jean. They are awesome and they write super cool stories so check them out! {if you like yaoi}. Another is: @xSatansSpawnx or dezrae. She is still super awesome and I think of her as a friend. Her stories are freaking awesome too! And last is: @angellov. Thank you for staying with me all the way though and writing such nice comments on my book, it means a lot and I hope you like the next chapter... And that is meant for every one.

Anyway again before it gets to long I'm gonna say goodbye! (:

Luv,

Jennifer