Chapter 6

When we made it to my house I had to practically drag kyo through the door. I made him lay down on the sofa and had him take some medicine. I know kyo acts tough but I wasn't letting him walk home with this storm and his fever.

" will you stop treating me like kid." He said in a annoyed tone.

" I'm sorry, I guess I worry to much." I said lowering my head. " I want you to get some rest though, I'll go make you some food." I said getting up and going to the kitchen. I started working on leak soup. I don't think kyo likes leaks but I'll have some with him, though it might kill me. I left the soup to simmer for a minutes to go check on kyo but what I found has to be the cutest thing ever. I guess Alex took a liking to kyo!

Kyo was asleep with Alex sleeping on his chest. I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic. NEW CONTACT PHOTO!!!

I left kyo to sleep and went to Finnish the so called 'food'. After about 15 minutes it was done and I prepared 2 bowls and set them on the coffee table. I sat down next to the sofa and put my hand on kyo's forehead again. He still had a fever but it was getting better. Alex woke up and looked at me before crawling away.

" kyo, wake up. food's ready." I whispered.

"Hmmmm." He moaned blinking his eyes. " is that what I think it is?" He said pointing to the food.

" hehe... Sadly yes." I said rubbing the back of my head. Kyo got up and sat infront of one of the bowls, while I sat in front of the other. " well... Lets eat!" I said trying to make this horrible food sound better. I took a quick bit and nearly Threw up. I looked at kyo and saw him having problems eating this crap as well. I couldn't help but to start giggling.

" w-what's the matter?" Kyo asked.

" it's nothing, it's just me trying to eat this crap. It cracks my up." I noticed kyo smile a bit." Are you feeling better?"

" yeah, thank you." Kyo said lowering his head. I just had to smile. Then I felt Alex crawl into my lap. I picked up some of the leaks and put it infront of his face but he only turned his head. SEE NO ONE LIKES IT!

" you have a cat?"

" yeah I thought you knew. I mean you did have him on your chest while you were sleeping!" I said showing his the phone. Kyo trying to grab the phone away from me but I swiped it away just in time." Your not deleting this photo! I like it to much. And besides, you look so cute!" I said putting my phone away. Kyo blushed a little and sighed. I gave a weak smile then got up and grabbed the bowls." I don't think we're eating any more of this." I took the bowls to the kitchen and put them in the sink before dashing to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle. I chugged one and grabbed two more. I went back to the living room and sat back at my spot before handing kyo a water bottle. We sat there for a bit watching TV together before I started getting sleepy." I think I'm gonna go to bed." I said yawning." You should go to sleep as well." I said getting up and grabbing a spare blanket.

" no I should go home." He protested.

" nope your not feeling good so your staying here." I said trowing the blanket on the sofa." I don't care what you do after I fall asleep but while I'm awake please don't make me worry by leaving." After saying that I went to my room. I got dressed in a blue tank top and my hatsu miku pajama bottoms. After crawling under my covers I listened to what was going on out side my door. About, what I think was 10 minutes passed before I heard my door open. I snapped my eyes closed and pretented to be asleep. Foot steps came to my side of the bed and I felt the bed dip down. I then felt kyo's soft lips on my fore head.

" thank you, Tomoyo." He whispered. I then heard the door close and he was gone. I felt happy about what happened but something inside my told me he's never coming back. I felt so... Alone.