Chapter 1

I woke up to my brother, Tamotsu, yelling at me to get up for school." It's your first day, get out of bed you don't wanna be late." He yelled in my ear.

" will you please be quiet I'm trying to sleep." I said pulling the pillow over my face. Momo, that's what I call my brother, pulled the blanket off me and peeled the pillow off my face then walked out of the room." Hey give me those back." I said jumping out of bed. I ran out of the room and tackled my brother to the ground." Where are they." I said in a deadly tone pinning my brother to the ground.

" I don't know." My brother said pushing me off him.

" now do you not know, where did you hide them." I yelled

" I'm not telling you till after school. Now go get dressed." He said pointing to my room. I did what he asked but I still wanted to go back to sleep. I got dressed in my uniform which I hated the fact we had to wear uniforms. I grabbed my bag then went back to my brother. He said yesterday that he would walk me to school." Ready?" He asked me.

" yup." I said smiling at him. I had forgotten how mad I was about my loves being taken away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" have a goog day at school." He said waving good bye. I turned around.

" thanks, have a good day at work." I said before turning around and walking to the front door. I walked to the office.

" hello, may I help you?" The girl behind the desk said.

" h-hello my names Tomoyo Honoka, this is my first day here." I said in a hushed tone.

" ah yes miss Honoka your class is 2-A." The nice lady said handing me my paperwork.

" thank you very much." I bowed

" have a nice day miss Honoka." She said with a smile.

" you too." I said before taking my leave. I walked out of the office then looked at my paperwork. 2-A hmm I wonder where that is? I walked down the hall and came to two girls. One of them looked to be bullying the other. I over heard their conversation.

" why were you with yuki again this morning." The bully said stomping her foot.

" I-IIII..." The victim mumbled out her mouth. The bully grabbed her arm and shoved her into the lockers.

" stay away from my prince!" The bully yelled. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to do something. I ran towards the bully and shoved her away from the victim. I grabbed the girls arm and started running in a random direction. We ran for a good 15 minutes before I was sure we lost the other girl.

" are you ok." I asked out of breath.

" yeah and you." She asked , she was out of breath too.

" yeah." I said taking a deep breath

" hi I forgot to introduce myself my names tohru Honda."

"Hello." I said in a shy tone." My names Tomoyo Honoka."

" it's very nice to meet you." She said smiling.

" TOHRU!" I heard some one yell.

" ou, Hanna hi!" Tohru said.

" who's she?" The one with blonde hair asked.

" he names Tomoyo Honoka." Tohru said

" hello my names arisa outani, but you can call me Ou." The blonde girl said putting her arm on my shoulder.

" hello my names saki hanajima, please call me Hanna." The black haired girl said in a monotone voice.

" I think we're going to be great friends." Ou said rocking me from side to side. Tohru just stood there and smiled." So what class are you in." Ou asked me.

" class 2-A" I replied

" same class as us." Tohru said.

~~ ring ring~~

The bell went off saying it was time for class. I walked into the class and the teacher introduced me.

" this is Tomoyo Honoka, starting today she'll be a student of this class. If you have questions fell free to ask her now." Students hands flew up and I saw Ou's hand go up.

" Ou." I said pointing to her.

" me and Hanna are going to tohru's later would you like to come."

"Sure." I said. There were a few more questions like where were you living before you moved here or what's you favorite book. Things like that. I took my seat which was in front of tohru and next to Ou. In front of me was a boy with bright orange hair. He looked kinda cute. I quickly forgot about that knowing my brother would never approve.

~~~~~~ lunch time ~~~~~

Tohru, Hanna,Ou, and I sat outside and ate our lunch " so you know how I asked you to hang out with ous later at ' tohru's house'" Ou said to me

" yeah, I think my brother won't mind let me just send him a message." I said pulling out my phone.

" oh well tohru doesn't live alone or with her family, she lives in the house of one of our classmates names yuki." Ou said.

" oh really?" I said sending my brother the message.

" yeah, but don't tell anyone. If yuki's fan club girls found out they would kill poor tohru." Hanna said. Monotone as ever.

" okay, I swear I won't tell any one." I said crossing my heart.

" not only yuki." Tohru said " kyo too!"

" oh yeah yuki and orange top are cousins." Ou said. Orange top!? You mean to say the boy sitting in front of me in class is living in the same house as tohru. So I'll get to see him later. More like now. The boy with orange hair and a boy with gray hair came up and joined ous.

" Hello, may I ask your name." The boy with gray hair asked me.

" h-hi my names Tomoyo Honoka." I said looking down at my food

" nice to meet you miss Honoka. My names yuki and this Is kyo. don't mind him, he's just a bit grumpy right now." Yuki said

" am not you damn rat!" Kyo shouted in a angry tone taking his seat.

" it's nice to meet you too!" I said sending him a smile. He sat next to tohru. So the table looked like this. Tohru across from me with kyo to her right and yuki to her left. Ou sat to my left and Hanna to my right.

" shut up you stupid cat." Yuki said to kyo. They do act like a cat and a rat, fighting like they are now. I let out a small giggle and they looked at me.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh." I said still giggling.

" so miss Honoka are you visiting too." Yuki asked me.

" yes, that's ok right?" I said

" of course, we would love to have you over." Yuki said with a smile.

Ding. I looked down to see my brother sent me a message.

: sure, don't stay out to late: I smiled a bit before sending a message back.

: thank you, I won't stay out to late: I put my phone away and started eating my lunch.

" what did your brother say?" Ou asked me.

" he said I could come." I said before taking a bite of my rice ball. We finished eating then went back to class.

((((( AFTER CLASS!!!! )))))

Tohru, Hanna, Ou and I meet up with kyo and yuki then walked to yuki's house.

A/N HEYYYYYY EVERY ONE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IM ALWAYS THINKING THAT MY STORIES SUCK AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T GET COMMENTS BUT I GUESS I DON'T CARE FOLLOW ME ILL FOLLOW YOU BACK TTYL GONNA GO WRITE CHAPTER 2 SO BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!