Chapter 7

~*~*~*~*~ kyo's pov ~*~*~*~*~*

To-Tomoyo's hair was different. " you cut your hair!?"

" yeah but just the bangs, I couldn't see very well." She started playing with her bangs. They were also parted to the left side of her face. " I also cut a few centimeters off the rest of my hair but it's hard to tell." She said smiling

" it looks good, really. But why did you cut it?" I asked.

" I've had long hair since my first year of secondary school, so I thought it needed to be shortened." She said pulling out her phone.

¥¥¥¥¥ Tomoyo's pov ¥¥¥¥¥

I pulled out my phone to show kyo the photo of me from school. After he saw it I put my phone away." So how do I look?" I asked spinning in a circle. Along with the hair cut I also got a new dress for Kyoto, it looked really old but it was beautiful. It was a blue dress that ended right before my knees, it also had black lace around the bottom of it. It ended as a short sleeve but had longer black sleeves that Puffed out at the end. There was a small blue ribbon under my bust. It was getting to be fall so it was chilly outside and the dress was perfect for this time of year. Kyo blushed and looked away before nodding his head 'yes'. I grabbed his hands and started spinning in a circle with him." So what do you want to do?" I asked laughing.

He stopped the spinning and looked at me." We can do what ever you want to do."

I let go of his hands and put my hand on the back of my head. " I'm not the best at decisions, that why I asked you." I sighed

" ok what about karaoke?" He asked.

" yeah! Lets go!" I jumped up and gave a huge smile. Kyo smiled in return and starts leading me the way. Before we left the park I noticed a crape vendor. I ran over and decide to get a strawberry crape.

" why are you wasting your money?" Kyo asked coming up behind me.

" because I really like strawberry crapes." I said pulling out my money.

" miss." The man said handing me the crape.

" thank you." I handed him the money. I turned around and looked at kyo." Here have the first bite."

" no thanks, I don't really like sweets." He turned his head. He's so mean. I took a bite if the crape then grabbed kyo's shoulder. I leaned up and placed my lips on his. After a moment I backed away." How was it, yummy right!?"

" a little I guess." Kyo blushed and turned away again. I grabbed his hand and continued the way we were going before. I guess I kinda lost myself because I feel like we're really a couple and this is just another one of our dates. But that's stupid, we're not going out.

Kyo and I made it to a place called karaoki doki, I laughed at the name. Kyo bought us an hour of karaoke and also ordered a pizza. I entered our room and sat at the sofa and started looking at the songs. Kyo came in and sat next to me." What song are you gonna sing for me?" He questioned.

"WHAT!?" I yelled backing away from him.

" well I can't sing very well so you have to sing for me." Kyo said flipping some of the pages.

" um, I haven't really sang in front of anyone before. Not even my brother so I guess I'm a little nerves." I kinda whispered." So um... Could you ... Sing a duet with me?" I said in a shy tone

" I guess but I get to pick the song." Kyo started look through the books and picked one out that he liked. I think. When the song started, I admit I was really scared and kept messing up but so did Kyo! After the song ended I started laughing.