🥀 - Chapter 16 -🌹

(Helena perspective)
I opened the door of the large stone house where Professor Weasley lived.
The Professor's house stood in the middle of meadows surrounded by sheep and flowers.

During the week I stayed here I had a frenzied time with the sheeps.
Strangely enough... After all, sheeps can't talk.. Really.. But Garreth had pulled his antics on me by making me think they could. I had daily conversations with them, and answers came back. On day 3 I found out that it was Garreth who thought he was funny.

''GARRETH YOU AND YOUR STUPID JOKES''.

He was having a lot of fun with it.

-

Upon entering I saw all my hogwarts friends with casual but elegant clothes and a drink in their hand. Garreth, Imelda, Natty, Poppy and Amit. Leander was also there along with some other gryffindor guests. In the corner were 4 ladies I had seen walking around the halls of the castle.

Soft music was playing in the background and the table was full of firewhiskeys, butterbeers, potions and glasses. You could clearly tell it was Garreth's birthday by the large pot simmering over the fire.

Before I could take off my coat, three girls flew up to me and I found myself in a group hug. It was Imelda, Natty and Poppy. I held them tightly. ''LENA, You're here!''

I let go of my girls and smiled at them ''I missed you ladies, we can catch up in a minute''.

I turned around and saw to my surprise that Ominis was no longer standing behind me. He had already walked over to Garreth to congratulate him on his birthday and gave our present to him.

-

(third perspective)
Garreth stepped onto the round table in the middle of the room and raised his glass.

''How nice that you all could be here for my birthday. On the table you will find several drinks, some familiar some unfamiliar'' a grin appeared on his face. ''And now... Time to party! WOEEH!"

he waved his wand and the music got louder and louder.
He jumped from the table on top of Amit and stomped to the beat.

All the ladies gathered together as a group and began to dance to the music. They were spinning around, jumping in the air, holding each other's hands and singing along to the music. The men, on the other hand, stood talking with their drinks as they stood peering at the ladies.

Imelda began to feel her first two drinks and swirled around a bit as she walked over to the boys. She grabbed Amit's hand and pulled him along to the dance floor. ''Come Amit, show me you can dance.''

Poppy danced with Natty by the window as they showed off their dresses.

Helena had gotten thirsty and walked over to the table with drinks. Butterbeer, firewhiskey, or one of those unknown drinks Garreth had made. The choice was hard and she couldn't decide what she wanted. She felt a presence appear behind her, coming heavily into her aura.

(Ominis perspective)
I stood right behind Helena at the party and smelled her hair.

*hmm i just love that Lavender parfum*.

She stood still in front of the table and said in a soft voice.

''Ominis, what do you want to drink?''

''I'm not into drinking Helena, that might be something you didn't know about me. My father used to drink, and that shaped him into the man he is today''. I picked up a glass of lemonade and drank it.

''If you want to drink by yourself, I won't stop you. I'll get you home safely''.

I felt her move forward to grab something. She was bending more and more to grab a drink at the edge of the table. Shivers ran down my body at feeling hers against mine.