6K SPECIAL

hey everyone! sorry for not postin' real busy and lots of shit happened, im sick so it doesnt help. but i love ya guys and i wanted to make this for you guys, ill try and include ships that havent ever been included until now! yippies!

"STOP IT! YOU'RE gonna knock down be camera!" gwen said with annoyance as griffin tried grabbing it. "yeah well, i wanna hold it and record!" gwen groaned, raising the camera up higher while trying to push him down. "you're gonna break it! this shit is expensive!" bruce shouted while carrying a box of party stuff. "HEY! LANGUAGE! also, griffin, you're literally older than her. and you're taller, just grab it dumbass." bruce said while finney stumbled out the hallway while carrying a somewhat cake? "can someone stop robin and vance? they're being fuckin' ridiculous.." finney said while rolling his eyes and placing the thing on the table and walks back to the room where the two boys are. "HAH! YES! WHO'S GOT THE CAMERA NOW, BITCH?" griffin shouted while he placed the camera on a tall shelf with some help of a taller person, laughing while taunting gwen. "ugh! just wait till amy gets here and i'll make her beat your fucking ass you fucking viking!" gwen shouts angrily while stomping off to help the boys with something. bruce heres a knock and goes to answer the door, surprise! it's billy and amy! "ugh, finally! what took you faggies so long?" he says with a hand on his hip while moving back to the kitchen. "well amy wanted me to drive her for some reason and SHE was the reason we're running so goddamn late!" billy says while glaring at her while going to greet the others. "AMYY!!! YOURE HERE!!" "GWEN!" they both shout in unison while running to eachother and hug. "¡EY! ¡NO ME PEGUES, HIJO DE PUTA!" robin yells while running to the living room while catching his breath. "then dont pull my fucking hair you bitch!" vance says, fixing his hair into a ponytail. "so, we ready to start since we have everybody?" finn says with his hands on his hips. he hears a 'yes' from everyone. he sighs and says, "alright! lets start this shit."

ִ ࣪𖤐₊ ⊹⋆⭒˚。⋆

"OKAY, EVERYBODY READY?" vance says while touching up his hair. everybody agrees and bruce starts the camera and starts counting. "okay, on 3."

1..

2..

3!

"HAPPY 6K!" everybody screams with confetti and a kazoo(?) like its new years with the screaming. "okay did the camera catch that?" bruce said, stopping the camera to check. "uhh, i guess?" vance said with confusion. "hey, finn, can you do a small favor for me-" bruce turned around to see robin and finney making out. "oh my god.." bruce groaned with everyone else.

hello everyone! thank you all for 6k+ reads. this means so much to me. i didnt expect to have this book to blow up so "quickly." thank you everyone who has been supporting me since it first started 1 and 1/2 years ago on the 12th of december. really, thank you. i love you. just know you are special just the way you are, no matter what and who you are. please, try and take care of yourself the best you can. i really love you all and we all have our problems and it can be very fucking hard to take care of some of them and some are very easy to take care of some of them. just atleast drink some water atleast and get as much sleep as you can, take care of yourself.

thank you all.
-the author,