skater-boy -brinney

BRINNEEY!!! another chapter again guys, im starting to get my motivation back and some more ideas,

genre; fluff

tws: none

anyway, enjoy reading! also very very very VERY sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are any!!
---------------------------------------------------

3RD POV;

IT IS CURRENTLY, summer break in denver, which means burning hot weather, sunburns, with air conditioning homes. its 10:30PM at night and Finney Blake is out skateboarding. its normal for him, he always does this before he goes to bed.

AFTER A LITTLE while of skateboarding,getting snacks,socializing, he realized his dad would fucking kill him for being home THIS late. he never even told him he went out, his only option was to find a persons house he knows, and stay there for the night until his dad leaves for work. he walks for while down a random street until he finds a house that's very familiar..

Bruce's house.

he stood there, infront of his house and thought for a minute. After finally deciding, he went to bruce's window, got some small rocks, and threw them. After of a total of 5 minutes, bruce finally, opened the window. "Finn..? its 2 in the mornin, why are you here and not home..?" Bruce says, completely tired and a bit annoyed that he has someone throwing pebbles at his window at 2AM. "Uhh.. i lost track of time when i went skateboarding, can i stay at yours until tomorrow? pleeeaaassee!" Finney begs, "Sure.. just, be quiet." Bruce says while helping finney up his window. Once Finney gets in, he takes of his shoes and put his skateboard at the end of his- Bruces, bed.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

---------------------------------------------------
HAH CLIFFHANGER LOL IM SORRY😔😔 IM GONNA MAKE THE 2ND PSRT.

ALSO IM VERY SOREY FOR NOT MUCH BRINNEG BUT NEXT ONE IS MORE BRINNEY😼

sorry for the spelling mistakes!!!