smokey eyes -rinney

HIII HERES A SILLY LITTLE CHAPTER WHILE IM WORKING ON THE 2ND PART OF SB (SKATER BOY)

genre: angst

tws: suicide

OKAY HERE WE GO😔😔

---------------------------------------------------

3RD POV

THE TWO BOYS are in the rain, arguing. "PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG, AND I - I CAN TRY TO FIX IT!" "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG?!" "YES!" finney said on the edge of crying. the rain was getting heavier every minute as they fought. "YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG! YOU'RE ALWAYS FUCKING BEING SAD ALL THE TIME! YOU'RE A LONER AND YOU BARLEY TALK! MAYBE THAT'S WHY NOBODY WANTS TO BE AROUND YOU! MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOUR D*D HITS YOU! PLUS, YOU'RE A PATHETIC. LITTLE. FAG!" robin said. letting all of his anger out on finney. That was his breaking point. finney sobbed while the rain came down even heavier. "what..?" those were the only words finney could say, he was speechless of what robin told him. "you can NEVER, and i mean EVER, fix it finney blake." those were his exact words until he walked away. Finney stood there, bawling his eyes out with little sniffles while walking home. he was done, this was his last straw.  he was done, he was finished with all the bullshit that was in his life. finney had so much anger in his body, but he never showed it. he finally saw the small brown house with his dads car in his vision and walked to his front door to open it to receive a greet from gwenny, "FINALLY, your back! why'd it take you so long to-" "im going to my room gwenny, love you" "love you to." the conversation ended short, as usual. once finney entered his room, he started setting up the chair and rope. he sat down on his desk and started writing notes for each person. First, His dad, Gwen, Vance, Bruce, then lastly, Robin. After he finished, he called each and everyone of them. individually in order. he heard the front door banging, it could've meant vance was here after picking bruce and robin up.  he stood on the chair and counted from 3.

3..

2..

1..

"FINNEY BLAKE OPEN THIS DOOR OR ILL BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!"

vance.

"FINN PLEASE LISTEN AND OPEN THE DOOR FOR US PLEASE!"

bruce.

"FINNEY, LOOK IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID OKAY? I WASN'T THINKING! CAN YOU FORGIVE ME, PLEASE?"

robin.

"what's going on?! why are you all yelling at finneys door?"

gwen!

"well the little shit decided to lock the door!"

"so?"

"WHAT IF HE HURT HIMSELF GWEN! THINK GWEN PLEASE!!!"

bruce said while crying hard as much as vance.

"ok ok! ill unlock his door.."

she said while starting to get those 'what if' thoughts.

. . .

-CLICK!-

"FINNEY I SWEAR IF YOU-" vance started to scream and cry hard, he lost the person who looked up to him as a brother. he loved him that he made finney his number 1 priority. bruce hugged vance as he cried with him, gwen joined in too. she lost her only brother, the person she loved. for robin well, he stood there. crying and rethinking of what he said in the rain, he regretted it. so bad. what he said to finney caused him to do this. he'd do anything, to take back what he said to finney and hug him.

....

he is the WORST, boyfriend ever.

---------------------------------------------------------

im so sorry about this chapter😔

but we all gotta have a lil nighttime angst😋😋😋😋

PLS ENJOY WHILE I MAKE SKATER BOY PT.2😭😭❤❤‼️‼️