Chapter 43

No-one's pov-

As Y/N and Taehyung were going to get out of the room, Taehyung realised something.

"Shit!" Taehyung cursed.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"My mask, you tore it." Taehyung replied.

"So what?" Y/N asked.

"I cannot go without it. There's obviously a reason I put that shitty thing on all the time." Taehyung replied.

"Er- wait I'll try to get one from the reception maybe." Y/N said and went out of the room before going down the spiral staircase.

(At the reception)

The receptionist was talking on the telephone but kept it down quickly when she saw Y/N approaching her.

"Oh! Ms. Lee! How can I help you ma'am?" The receptionist asked.

"I need a mask. Do you happen to have any?" Y/N asked in her usual cold voice.

"Er- no ma'am. But I can bring one, please wait here." The receptionist said and went towards the medical room.

She came back after a few minutes with a few masks.

"Here, ma'am" She said giving them all to Y/N.

Y/N only took one.

"Thank you" She said and went upstairs where Taehyung was again.

She entered the room and found Taehyung looking outside of the window of the big room.

His back was facing Y/N.

His broad shoulders, tall slim figure, long legs, long hands, sexy physique, everything seemed to be just prominent in front of Y/N's eyes as she stared at him from the back.

She did not realise she was staring at him until his deep voice pulled her out of her intense staring.

"Done staring, darling?" Taehyung's deep voice pulled Y/N into realisation.

"Er- Shut up! I wasn't staring. Here, your mask" Y/N said before handing him the mask.

Taehyung wore the mask on and uttered a 'let's go' before they went out of the room.

They soon came outside of the building as the guards were behind them before they went towards the parking lot.

Y/N unlocked her car and so did Taehyung.

"Bought your favorite car huh?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I see that so did you" Y/N said pointing at Taehyung's car.

"Genesis GV80 SUV, isn't it?" Y/N asled raising one eyebrow.

"Yes, ma'am" Taehyung replied.

"Come to my house, evening. Han-Ja has arranged a party. They'll be thrilled and maybe pissed to see you back." Y/N said.

"Alright, then I'll tell you everything tonight." Taehyung replied.

"I've got loads to tell you as well." Y/N said as her face became a little gloomy which did not go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"And I'm always here to listen to you darling" Taehyung said before winking at Y/N.

"But you weren't these four years." Y/N said in a colder tone.

That's when Taehyung felt all the guilt coming back.

Before he was going to say something, someone approached towards them.

"Hello, Ms. Lee" Someone spoke.

Y/N rolled her eyes slightly knowing who it was.

And she wasn't happy about it. Hell, she didn't want to talk to that person right now.