43

Y/n opened her eyes to find herself trapped in her boyfriend Harry's arms

Y/n opened her eyes to find herself trapped in her boyfriend Harry's arms. He was still sound asleep, snoring softly, his head resting on Y/n's shoulder and his curly hair tickling her collarbone. It was raining outside, and the hotel room was warm and cosy. Usually, this would have been the perfect excuse to stay in bed all day with Harry, but he had responsibilities to attend to. Y/n knew she would have to wake him up, as she didn't remember him setting an alarm the night before.

"Hazza?" Y/n whispered, her fingers gently running through Harry's hair to wake him up. He stirred but remained asleep.

"Wake up, Hazza. It's morning," Y/n tried again, gently nudging her boyfriend.

Harry protested with a groan. "...ten more minutes, love," he sighed, giving Y/n a kiss on her shoulder before nuzzling her neck and lying still. Y/n couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Hazza, you need to get up and shower now, or you'll be late," Y/n said, nudging Harry a little harder. "Remember, you and the boys have an interview this morning?"

Harry mumbled something incoherent in response; his eyes still closed, so Y/n resorted to the only thing she knew would get her sleepy boyfriend's full attention. She removed herself from his embrace and got out of bed. As expected, Harry protested with a groan. "Babyyyyy, come back. You were warm!" he whined as he opened his eyes.

"Come on, rise and shine, baby. It's time to hop in the shower," Y/n said.

"Please, love, come back to bed?" Harry pouted.

"I can't, Harry, or you'll surely be late," Y/n laughed. "Come on, up and at 'em!"

Harry watched Y/n as she walked across the hotel room, smirking while admiring her naked figure. That is until she slipped on her robe, much to his chagrin. Y/n turned back toward Harry, nearly melting as she saw his sleepy eyes and bed hair. "Come on, baby," she coos. "It's two hours of your time, and then you'll be right back here with me. You can make it through."

"Ugh, but I'm just so exhausted," Harry sighed deeply before falling into the bedsheets again, making Y/n laugh.