48

Are you sure about this, love?" Harry asked with a concerned expression on his face

Y/n smiled and replied, "Yeah, I'm sure." Harry smiled back and squeezed her hand.

"Well, just let me know if you start to feel overwhelmed, okay? We'll get our bodyguard to help you leave."

The boys were about to have a meet and greet, and Y/n, Harry's girlfriend, wanted to come along. However, Harry was worried about her social anxiety, knowing how hectic fan meet-and-greets could get. Y/n pleaded to stay despite his concerns, and her puppy dog eyes made it difficult for Harry to say no.

Harry fixed his eyes on Y/n, observing her closely as they sat together. He held her hand beneath the table, out of sight of the others, and his thumb moved softly across her knuckles. Y/n felt a bit nervous, but Harry's presence comforted her and made her feel much calmer. She'd even managed to stop bouncing her leg.

Before long, fans began to trickle into the room, each reacting differently to the sight of their favourite five boys. Some screamed, some cried, and others were simply in disbelief that they were standing right before them. The boys were thrilled to see their fans and took pictures, signed autographs, and engaged in friendly conversation with them. As she watched the fans interact with the boys, Y/n sat quietly, not expecting anyone to approach her. However, to her surprise, two girls no older than twelve came up to her after about ten minutes, brimming with excitement.

Y/n shifted her gaze towards Harry as the two girls approached. She noticed him giving her a thumbs-up and turned back to the girls as they greeted her with a smile. "You're Y/n, right?" the girl with long brown hair and glasses inquired.

Y/n's lips curved into a smile as she confirmed, "Yes, that's me. Nice to meet you."

With blonde hair and freckles, the second girl timidly presented a magazine with One Direction on the cover and asked, "Do you give autographs?"

"Oh, I've never signed a magazine before, but I could try it," Y/n said to the blonde girl with a warm smile. She signed her signature across the cover and returned it to the girl. "I'm sorry if the signature is not very good," Y/n apologized.

"It's okay," said the blonde girl, smiling with her braces on display. "Thank you, Y/n!"

"May we take a picture with you?" asked the brown-haired girl as she pulled out her phone.

"Oh, of course!" Y/n replied, leaning in with the two girls and smiling as they snapped photos with her.

"You're the best, Y/n," the blonde girl said kindly after their photoshoot. "And you and Harry make such a cute couple!"

Y/n couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Aww, thank you so much!" she gushed.

The two girls embraced Y/n warmly, and she hugged them back. Then, they said goodbye and went to talk to the other boys. Y/n was bewildered by her first fan interaction and looked around for Harry. She spotted him a few feet away, already watching her with an amused expression. He chuckled when he noticed the look on her face.

Harry teased Y/n as she sat beside him again. "You looked a bit like a startled deer over there."

Y/n replied, "I felt like a startled deer, but those girls were lovely."

"Well, you did very well, Bambi," Harry laughed softly, kissing Y/n's cheek.