Chapter 1 part 2 (lots of sex)

This chapter is just straight-up porn just so you know with like a little plot

-Y/n POV-

hearing the familiar sound of my phone vibrating over and over I was ripped out of my dream and I forced my eyes open. begrudgingly I reached onto my bedside table and grabbed my phone the brightness of the screen caught me off guard i quickly turned down the brightness and checked my notification.

I got a message from Ariana and it said to look outside the window. checking the time I saw it was two o'clock and I huffed. whatever it was Ariana wanted it better be worth it i needed my eight hours of sleep more than anything.

getting out from underneath my warm comfortable covers I got out of bed and shuffled my way over to the window. looking down I could make out a small figure but I couldn't recognize them well so I opened my window and looked down.

"Ariana is that you?" I asked while my eyes focused on the little blur "Who else would it be dummy." said the little blur confirming that it was Ariana. to thought someone could have so much attitude so early in the morning.

"Ariana, what are you doing here?" I asked confused "I'm here to see you now open the door and let me in." Ariana demanded and I sighed "Alright I'm coming." I backed away from the window and closed it.

quickly and quietly I made my way downstairs and opened the door and there Ariana stood dressed in an oversized sweater with some Crocs. she looked cute.

I opened my mouth to say something but Ariana pressed her lips to mine catching me off guard. She pulled away and then roughly pushed me away from the door entering and then closing the door behind her "Ariana what the heck." suddenly she grabbed the collar of the t-shirt I was wearing and pulled me down to her height.

"I'm ovulating and you're gonna help me got it baby." before I could say anything else Ariana dragged me up the stairs and into my room. once inside my room she gently closed the door and locked it and then roughly pushed me onto my bed.

"take your boxers off." I stared at Ariana bamboozled "What?" I asked confused "Take your boxers off." Ariana demanded as she got on top of me pushing me down onto the bed. her eyes were cold and she looked like she was on the verge of beating my ass.

quickly I pulled my boxers off dropped them to my ankles and then kicked them off. Ariana licked her lips and sat on my dick "Now Daddy you're gonna fuck me real nice and good okay."

Slowly I nodded my head I could feel myself getting harder. "Now why don't we get this sex dick of yours all nice and ready." Ariana got off of my lap and grabbed my shrunken dick and started jerking me off and with every jerk, I grew bigger and bigger. And when my dick was maybe more than halfway to its full size Ariana replaced her hand with her mouth.

Hungrily she sucked on my dick bobbing her head up and down deep throating it as if it was the tastiest piece of meat she ever had.

Which is ironic because she's vegan.

I grabbed her head and started thrusting my hips up. As much as I was upset about being woken up in the middle of the night getting my dick sucked like it was a popsicle on a hot sunny day canceled out my annoyance.

Watching how Ariana gagged and slobber on my cock I smirked. Watching one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen go crazy on my dick filled me with a new kind of satisfaction.

After a few more thrusts and my dick now covered from base to tip in Ariana's saliva she stopped sucking and licked her lips "Now it's time for the real party to start."