Part 5

I maneuvered my way through the crowd and made my way to the kitchen, I needed more beer. I felt like collapsing there on the floor, but I moved my hand out on the table gripping myself up.
I laughed and grabbed another beer out of the fridge then made my way back into the crowd and music. I still couldn't believe I was doing this, but It was happening.
Roseanne had called me to come over for a "small get-together", so far I didn't understand how this was a small get together, there had to be at least 50 people here and before I knew it I was drinking my fifth drink and dancing among the 50 other bodies.
"I'm glad you could make it, Nadine!" I turned around to face Roseanne smiling back at me, her arm wrapped around another woman. "This is Celicia, she's my girlfriend".
I smiled and attempted to say "hey" but the music drowned my voice. As I looked at Celicia and Roseanne, someone caught my attention. I titled my head to the side to see over Roseanne's sholders, behind her at the other end of the room was a man around my age leaning against the wall, talking to a girl. I slowly moved my tounge along my lip as I continued to stare at him, he was the sexiest man I had probably ever seen. I squinted and tried to hold myself up.
"How much did you have to drink?" After Roseanne said this she moved herself over to block my view of the man.
"I think, I think I had maybe a bit too much" Roseanne and Celicia started to laugh after I said this and I attempted to smile back at them.
Celicia turned around quickly them drew her attention back to me "You eyeing Brad?".
I started to laugh uncontrollably and replied with a yes, Roseanne looked at me with a smile then began to walk over towards him.
Before I knew it, Brad was walking towards me and Celicia and Roseanne walked away, winking and smiling at me. I expected to feel nervous, but I didn't. I just stood there facing Brad, a smile rose on my face as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Hey, I'm Brad" after he said this he smiled.
"I know" I started to laugh again, I tried to stop myself but it was extremely difficult, "I'm Nadine, it's nice too meet you. You're very beautiful"
Fuck, what did I just say? I tried to shake it off by laughing again but Brad just smiled and joined in. "So are you, do you wanna go upstairs?"
I smiled and nodded, moving my hand in with his as he took me up the stairs. Brad brought me into what appeared to me a bed room, I laid on the bed smiling as Brad shut the door behind him.
Before I knew it, our lips were together. I started kissing Brad harder, moving my tongue inside his mouth as I moved my hands down his chest, unzipping his pants. Brad started moving his mouth away from my lips, he started to kiss my neck, softly biting and kissing as he made his way down my body.
I moaned and pulled off Brads shirt, moving my hands down his back as he went lower. Brad smiled and reached for his jeans, pulling a condom from the pocket.
I moaned as he moved in and out of me, it felt amazing. I moved my hand behind my head, gripping the bed sheets as he went harder.
I felt Brad hands go up my chest to my neck, I started to cough. "Too... Tight" I started gasping for air as Brad started forcing his hands into my neck harder. I tried screaming, tried moving, tried calling for help but it was no use, he was too strong.
My vision stated to blur, I moved my eyes over and looked at the night stand beside the bed, a lamp sat ontop. I started moving my hand towards it, trying to grab it. My vision started getting worse and I tried extending my arm further, finally I grabbed it and before I knew it I had swung the lamp across Brad's head.
I started gasping in air, moving my hand up to move the tears away from my face. My hand still holding the lamp tight, I moved my body to the side of the bed looking over to see Brads body laying on the floor. I gasped and moved my hand over my mouth as I saw blood coming from his head and onto the carpet.
Breathing wasn't easy and whenever I tried to call for help nothing came out, I began to move off the bed but then I heard Brad grunting. I froze, my heart began to pound and I moved myself over to Brad's body. I griped the lamp tight and started bashing Brad's skull in, before I knew it I had stuck his skull 20 times. I fell backwards and looked down at the blood on my body, panicking once again I started to drag myself towards the door.
I brought myself to my feet, holding the door handle with one hand I slowly opened the door. Somehow my breathing was worse in the empty hallway than it was in the bedroom, I fell back down to the ground, coughing as I tried to crawl to the stairs. Something was different, I couldn't hear any music and do I smell smoke?. As I made my way closer to the stairs the air started to get more thick and a dark cloud surrounded me.
I knew the house must have been on fire, but where. I started gasping for air but each breath became harder. I couldn't scream for help, I couldn't get up and run out of the house, I couldn't do anything.