Part 13

"I'm glad you're not dead" Roseanne said, I opened my eyes to find myself laying once again on a hospital bed. I turned my head to the side and saw the heart monitor beeping and Roseanne staring at me.

"Why am I here in the hospital, what happened?" I managed to moan out, speaking was very difficult for some reason. Nothing seemed right, my body wasn't responding the way I want it to. I tried to move my leg but instead I moved a toe.

"You're not in a hospital, Roseanne. This is a mental hospital, notice the lovely handcuffs." Roseanne smiled as she said this and I looked down at my hands and sure enough there was cuffs holding my hands against the bed. I tried to move my arms but it was no use, I wasn't going anywhere.

"What's going on?" I questioned as I drew my attention back to Roseanne.

"For starters, your baby is dead". Roseanne replied. I felt my heart drop and I wasn't able to breath, I couldn't begin to comprehend what I had just heard.
I tried making noise but all that came out was squeals. I started to bawl my eyes out and look away from Roseanne.

"Oh, it's okay. You were asleep for three weeks now, I'm sure the police will be happy you're finally awake so they can lock you away. Everything's been pointing towards you, the murder of the psychic and now Dan." Roseanne sat on the bed beside me and started to stroke my hair as she smiled "I'm glad I was finally able to come see you, now I can finally have you, you have nowhere to go or run until It's complete." Roseanne began to laugh as she wiped the tears away from my face.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I groaned out at Roseanne, I didn't understand why she was being such a total bitch, something's not right with her. "What are you talking about?" I said as I glared at her.

"You know, I actually like this vessel better than Dan's. Roseanne was dying on your basement floor so I decided it would be best if I brought her back to life if you will." Roseanne said as she stared at me smiling, her face was full of excitement.

"Oh, fuck. It's you" I began to cry again after I said this, I was tired and scared out of my mind. I couldn't leave or go anywhere, but I could scream for help.

"Help!" I tried to scream out, before I could speak
again Roseanne moved her hand over my mouth and her eyes began to go completely dark. I started to lose consciousness as the demon held me down on the bed, covering my mouth. I continued to gasp for air but it all happened so quickly and everything suddenly became black.

"Are you okay, mam?" The nurse said as she ran into the room, concern on her face as she stood staring at me, hands clenched on a notebook.

"I'm fine, I'm just fine. I'm happy to finally be awake. My friend... she unfortunately passed out beside my bed" the demon said inside me, I pointed to Roseanne's corpse at the side of my bed, the nurse nodded and ran over to her, paging for assistance.

"These cuffs are really tight, do you think you could help with them?" I said as I smiled at the nurse. She nodded and walked over towards me...

The End.