Part 1

I opened my eyes, all I was able to see before me was a bright white light. Was I dead? I lifted my head and looked down at myself, A white hospital gown extended down to my knees, a clear IV tube ran out of my left arm. I'm in a hospital.

I looked to my side and found a woman's hand gently on my shoulder, I looked up to greet her gaze.
"where am I?" I asked.
"Graceful hospital, New Orleans".
"What happened?"
The nurse sighed and leaned closer, resting her hand on my forehead. "You need some rest, we'll talk later on sweetie".
"No, tell me. Where's my sister?"

where's Lisa?!" I yelled at her. I didn't care about me, I wanted to know where she was. I fell back again, painful thoughts of the accident trailed my head again.

The Woman who I saw was a nurse, she sighed and looked across the room.
"This young man brought you here - said he was driving down the road when he say your smoking car and found you and brought you here, if he hadn't brought you here, you would have been dead yourself. Also, you've lost a lot of blood and you have a serious head injury."

I managed to move my head to it's side and there he was. He looked to be about a few years older than I was, light brown hair, hazel eyes, and jean Jacket. He was attractive, I kept starring into his eyes, they seemed to be able to take me away.
Then the man spoke."I like your smile". A confused look came over me as he said this, he 'liked my smile'?.

I moved my head back to the other side to see what looked like two more doctors walking into the room. They checked me over and started writing on their notepads.

I wasn't sure who the man was, I had never seem him before. Before I could speak again the nurse interrupted -

"Well, I bet you are starving! Come on young man, let's give her some space now. I'll come back with some food soon." The nurse beaconed to the man after she said this, and they all walked out of the room.

I was alone, the room was silent but my mind was not. My thoughts kept traveling back to the accident and I couldn't help the tears that fell from my face.
I heard a crash beside me in the room, I almost jumped out of my bed from the noise. I turned over to see a chair that the man was sitting in before, sideways on the floor.

I tried to understand why the chair would have tipped over but the room kept getting colder to the point I was able to see my own breath.

A radio across the room started playing static and just then the lights on the ceiling started to flicker. It was all too much to take in and I began to panic and scream. I tried to move myself off my bed but I couldn't move, I felt as if I was being held down to the bed, but nobody was around me. I heard my name being called, the voice low, muffled and I couldn't make out where it was coming from.
"N...A...D...I...N...E"

I heard the voice again, this time much louder than before. I tried to move my arm but it wouldn't budge. I began screaming again but my vision became blurred. I saw a dark figure over me, but couldn't make much detail out.

"W..who are... What's..." My eyes began to shut, and I felt my consciousness slipping away. I tried one last time to move myself off the bed, but i couldn't move. I shut my eyes tight, I wasn't sure what was even going on, but I wanted it to be over, it had to be a dream, it had to be.