30. Let the games roll!

➤; 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.↶;
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Everyone was excited to this day. The day that'll decide if we'll end this study year with fun or only learning. All of the 3rd years students gathered in the school yard. Every class wearing their own self-catering similar clothes. It was too loud and the teachers aren't here yet.

I stood together with Seokmin and Wonwoo waiting for the other three to come, they're changing their clothes. As we were talking about the day, the others came running. We facepalmed when we saw Jun still wearing his hoodie on.

"Why are you in this cloth"

"It's either wear the t-shirt or the long sleeved one. But I lost the long sleeved shirt so I took on my hoodie because I'm cold" He lifted his sleeve to show us that he's not wearing anything long under.

I was about to speak when I saw Chiyeon and Minghao standing far away behind Seokmin and Mingyu who were facing us. Jun stopped and dragged down his sleeve then turned and acted as if he didn't see them. "I'll see around how things are going" He patted my shoulder and walked away.

The girl and boy saluted me and I waved back. They came to cheer us up before starting their lessons. Seokmin hurried and chased Jun although he doesn't know what's going on then we followed one after another.

.......

"Good morning students. I hope you're having a great day since now. We've arranged this day for you to have fun before leaving this place so it'll remain a memory to all of you. As explained before, you'll do different challenges and the class with highest score wins and gest an award. At every base there will be a teacher explaining what you'll do. Do your best and be creative to win if you can. Good luck to everyone and wish you an amazing day" The principal ended her speech in the microphone then every class gathered with their teacher before starting.

"Okay class, this is your chance to fulfill your dream. If you fail then it'll shatter, puff" Everyone groaned at the negative compliment our teacher gave us "Don't worry, we'll be cheering on you and if anyone needs help we'll try our best okay? Got it everyone, good luck then!" He high fived all his students and went back giving us the space to prepare ourselves and go to our first destined base.

"Oh Mr. Sun! Please give us extra points we've been obey the past lessons, aren't you happy of our hard work" When I saw it was the English teacher I wiggled my eyebrows at him with compliments as bribes. He lived most of his life in USA, I don't think he's that easy to break the rules.

"In your dreams boy. Focus on working smart not hard. Be ready" I don't know why he told me this in English then switched to Korean to explain the rules of the first game. "Here you must make an easy dish without using your hand. As example you can use mouth, feets and whatever but don't use fingers to do the cooking. You'll get to put the ingredients you need on the back of your hand and run to your mate that'll be 10 meters away from you. There you'll help each other cook the dish you choose, but remember, no hands allowed. As a start I advice you to choose the most easy ones. Understood?" We yelled yes and he got a sign to start "Go then!"

Quickly, the class decided the two who would go and two girls volunteered in mine. Everyone cheered the two to pick a snack they see easy and begin as soon as possible. The girls yelled omelette and we gave them a suggestion to not put the extra unnecessary things like veggies or other spices than salt.

One went to pick ingredients and the other to turn on the induction cooker, fix the pan and put butter. Their place was near the building because it's easier to connect to electricity than dragging extension cords on the whole school area. There was about 10 table stations that students can choose from.

"Take the whole package! Don't come back!!" One of my classmates shouted to the girl as she followed his orders quickly and tried to balance the small egg package on her hand. She was scared of it falling down and crack but succeeded. The second one held a spoon in there mouth and cracked the egg in a bowl and picked the egg yolk and egg white then put them on the frying pan, the other went to bring salt.

They were almost finished but got confused of how to flip it without using hands. We also got distracted by what they might do.

"Bring another frying pan! Another one and flip them on it instead!" I shouted to them and the girls asked what I've said. Everyone started saying the same for them to hear.

When the time has ended the competitors brought their food for their class to taste. The girls tasted it before coming and are crying of laughter. "Who wants to try" They put it on the ground and collapsed laughingly.

We looked at each other and Seungcheol pushed me forward. "Hey!" I backed and pushed Seokmin, he was confused but everyone started shouting his name to try it. The poor boy didn't get another chance and ate a small spoon of the egg. In the blink of an eye he spitted it out.

"Gosh! Too much salt!!" He coughed and started looking for water. We laughed hardly at him as he stared in pain.

We got 5 to 10 minutes in between before the next game. In this time, if it contains 2 people we decided new team and made sure that everyone will get a chance to play.

"You have a lot of balloons over your head. They contain different things and the one who gets painted with more than 10 gets excluded. You should close your eyes or use a bandana to cover them. This game depends on luck as you can explain. Get going now"

The tall boy we choose was accidentally a good match to this game because his head can touch the balloons. It'll make it easier for him to differentiate.

....

"You look like a cannibal man" His friends mocked. The boy was dyed with colors, flour, oil and other things. We wish he didn't get a lot of balloons.

Suddenly we got a notice from the principal that after another game we'll get a break if we want to eat something or get a rest.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

I hope this was fun :)