37. Our Closeness

➤; 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.↶;
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Since that day, Seungcheol and Jeonghan have been more intimate toward each other. They both found it hard in the beginning, particularly Jeonghan. He wasn't used to be flirty so randomly before and at every compliment Seungcheol says he tense up for its reply.

As to start with, his parents didn't notice anything wrong with the boys and would never notice. Because according to the plan, Seungcheol and Jeonghan will completely act normal when they're around to avoid suspicions. Simply explained, the goal is to make Seungcheol's relatives reject him by themselves willingly.

The two realized that Miyeong isn't that talkative and cheerful as she was when they came but became calmer and evades being alone with them. For some reason, Seungcheol felt guilty for doing such thing but whenever he thinks of the future he forces himself to continue. That's not for him being unsatisfied, but for the sake of his cousin's happiness and self-care.

"Hey Cheol! Wanna go around for a walk?" Jeonghan was outside to breathe some fresh air before he walked in. As for me, I was sitting with the others eating breakfast.

The bite in my mouth was hard to swallow "Yeah, just wait a little bit!" I drank the water on the table and stood up. "Want to come? We can have fun together" Miyeong looked at the others for a while before turning to me and nodding. I gave her a thumbs up and said we'll be waiting outside until she finishes.

It actually took a long time for her to come out. We sat on the doorstep plucking the dead leaflets from the two flower trees on each side that are blooming slowly.

"I think Miyeong likes you"

"The fuck are you saying??" Jeonghan looked at me in terror with some leafs in his hand "Fuck you man, damn your thoughts. Stop babbling nonsense" He threw the leaflets on my face and walked away.

"'Am not joking. She just keeps on looking at you" I grabbed some of the green things that have fallen on the ground and started to tweeze them. The sun was shining on us but the wind is still making the weather cold. I looked over at the boy standing beside the mailbox with narrowed eyes due to the sunlight and he was just the same, expressionless.

Jeonghan stomped in irritation toward me then sat down on his place "It's ordinary for people to look at each other, you do that a lot too" His tone shows that he's still annoyed of what I've told.

"But the intentions differs" Out of the blue I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He kept looking at me for a while then broke our eye contact and turned his gaze at the ground. "You didn't expect something like this to happen at the moment did you?" Jeonghan didn't say anything "That's the same as what I mentioned, girls often follow their emotions"

Jeonghan stood up to go inside as the door opened. "Sorry you waited too long" Miyeong took on her bag and suddenly stopped when she saw the long haired boy standing in front of her. She looked at him for a moment then lowered her face stuttering "Di- did you forget something"

Quickly, Jeonghan gave her a smile "Nothing" He ran his hand through his hair and walked in front of the two.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

➤; 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.↶;
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Seungcheol and Miyeong get along well why is he against marrying her. The two looks like siblings by the way they talk and behave each other. Thinking about this, of course, they lived in the same neighborhood for years before his family moves to the city I'm in.

"Here" The girl huffed "You're lucky because these are the last two" She handed the ice cream cones to me and looked back at where she was waiting "It was a long queue"

To explain, there was an ice cream van containing new flavors with cheap price so Miyeong volunteered to buy for everyone. Unfortunately there was only 2 left and she bought them for us.

At this time Seungcheol came back from the restroom. He saw that I was holding two ice creams and nothing with the girl and the first thing he thought of he blurted it out "Did you already eat yours?" Miyeong acted she didn't hear and smiled as I shook my head and told him everything.

"Nah, this is yours and this is ours" He took one from my hands and put it in his cousin's hand "Don't place others before yourself Ming. We're guys we can endure" He acted strong and tried to show his muscles. I slapped his arm and gave the cone to him as we all laughed.

As soon as Seungcheol looked at me he tucked my hair behind my ear and scolded "It got stained by ice cream". Seeing this, Miyeong opened her armbag and took out a black hair tie.

"I always bring extra ones with me, use this" She gave it to Seungcheol as he took a long time to tie my hair.

The ice cream melted on Miyeong's hands as she kept complaining. When he finished I thanked him and stroked my hair "Why in the world did you braid it" He laughed at my reaction and pulled my hand away to tie a ponytail instead. I gave him a glare and ate the whole ice cream by myself which tested like cones only, most of the topping has melted. 

Miyeong gave me a napkin to clean my hands but Seungcheol stole it and wiped my mouth aggressively in a joking way. I pushed him hardly while shouting "What's wrong with you today!". Miyeong held her stomach due to the much of laughter and crouched to the ground. I was rubbing my mouth while glaring deathly at the boy but he looked at his cousin then winked to me.

'So then' He's doing all of this for Miyeong because he knows she wouldn't be happy when we'll leave in two day. Due to this, I played along with him the whole day.

We went shopping, the girl bought a lot of clothes and Seungcheol tried every single cloth he sees on me but didn't buy anything. This irritated me, either try things on and buy them or don't try anything and get the hell out of the store. At a point I was about to hit him but Miyeong prevented me.

Before going back home we headed to a nearby cafe and sat there to chill out for a while. But our rest took longer than expected as we forgot about the time. We talked about our dream jobs, Miyeong about the life of university and how it is to be responsible for everything there.

This day made me feel like I'm with my own family but different people. They're caring, have a positive perspective on life, behave and respect each other well and most important are sincere with their relationships.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Wish some ppl r like this too...