{28}•𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘•

Well I can suggest that you can listen to the song and read the chapter..
SAANS<By A.R rahman, mohit chauhan and shreya ghoshal>💝🦋

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Anirudh emerged from the steam of his refreshing shower, his toned physique glistening under the soft glow of the room's lights. Wrapped in nothing but a towel, he caught sight of Bondita engrossed in a book by the window, her hair dancing in the gentle breeze. A mischievous smile tugged at his lips as he approached her, silently relishing the effect his presence had on her.

Bondita, sensing his proximity, glanced up, her expression a mixture of surprise and trepidation. Her eyes traced the contours of his chest, lingering for a moment on the defined abs that hinted at his strength and athleticism. Anirudh's smirk widened as he noticed her reaction, but Bondita quickly averted her gaze, her anger towards him still simmering beneath the surface.

"Aap?" Bondita's voice was tinged with annoyance, though her eyes betrayed a hint of uncertainty.

"Haan aur kon ho saktha hai," Anirudh replied smoothly, his tone playful as he settled beside her on the couch.

Bondita shifted comfortably, her frustration evident as she turned away slightly, pretending to focus on her book. "Jayee aap.. Mujh nahi baat karni hai aapse... Haan woh niche aapki Receptionist hai na usse baat karo jakar ," she muttered under her breath, her cheeks flushing with a mixture of embarrassment and irritation.

Anirudh chuckled softly, reaching out to gently tuck a loose strand of hair behind Bondita's ear. " Hayeee yeh ladki... yeh cuteness se kitni bar dil lena ka Irada hai sweetheart?," he murmured, his voice low and intimate.

Bondita stiffened at his touch, torn between the warmth of his proximity and the lingering resentment she felt towards him. "Huhhh ek bar leliya na kafi hai..," she said firmly, meeting his gaze with a steely determination.

Anirudh's smile faltered slightly, sensing the angerly in Bondita's tone. "Achha?...

Anirudh: (teasingly) wasi ek baat Baton Bondita, are you feeling a bit jealous, hmm?

Bondita: (blushing) N-no! Main kyu jealous hogyi bahla..?

Anirudh: (smirking) Oh, matlab jealous nahi hai per mera sath koi flit nahi kar saktha Hai na??

Bondita: (playfully swatting his arm) Haan That's true!

Anirudh: (leaning in closer) Bilkul. But I have to admit, I like it when you get a little possessive.

Bondita: (feigning annoyance)," chup rehi aap"

Anirudh: "Ohho Achha baba.."

As their banter continued, Anirudh found himself drawn to Bondita in a way he hadn't anticipated. Her laughter was like music to his ears, and the sparkle in her eyes ignited a warmth within him that he couldn't ignore.

Anirudh gazed into Bondita's eyes, his heart pounding with anticipation. Slowly, he reached out and tenderly cupped her face, his touch sending shivers down her spine. They were both acutely aware of the emotions swirling between them, a delicate dance of desire and longing. With each passing moment, the intensity of their connection grew, drawing them closer together in a silent understanding of what they truly desired. Their unspoken words hung in the air, a palpable tension that spoke volumes about the depth of their feelings.

In that tender moment, as Anirudh leaned forward and pressed his lips gently against Bondita's forehead, a rush of emotions flooded both their hearts. Bondita's breath caught in her throat, her pulse quickening with the intensity of their connection. In that poignant moment, as Anirudh tenderly pressed a kiss to Bondita's cheek before his gaze drifted down to her lips, their shared emotions intensified. Bondita's heart fluttered with a mixture of joy and trepidation, her cheeks flushing with the warmth of his affection. She felt a surge of tenderness for him, a deep-rooted connection that transcended words.