Chapter 7: Further into Oblivion *

This chapter is worse than the fanfiction I wrote in middle school. So sorry - but happy Valentine's Day!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

He braced himself above her, his arms bracketing her hips as he lowered his head. He pushed her thighs open with his palms on her inner thighs.

"What are you-" Amelia started, a moan quickly climbing up her throat as he parted her with his tongue.

He blew softly on her clit, the cold air causing her hips to buck and her to slap a hand over her mouth to halt her moan.

Chuckles vibrated her core, a hand reached around her wrist to tug it away from her mouth. "I want to hear every sound that escapes your mouth, love."

His fingers threaded with hers, his other resting on her inner thigh as he brought his head down once more, the flat of his tongue against her clit, pressing just enough to make her clench around nothing. The tip circled around the nub lazily, before sucking it in his mouth with a loud slurping sound.

Aurora let out a breathy moan, squeezing the hand in hers. She was on fire, her toes tingling as her hips began moving on their own accord.

"Fuck," he said, moaning into her as he swiped his tongue up from bottom to top.

In her haze Aurora looked down at the blonde hair between her thighs, her free hand coming to tangle in it - to push him away or pull him closer she didn't know.

His tongue dipped in and out of her, circling her clit, then coming back down, his nose brushing against the little bundle of nerves that were becoming highly sensitive at this point. His quiet moans vibrated his chest and his lips creating a feeling that began to blossom in Auroras lower stomach.

She froze as she felt a ringed finger circle her hole, not pressing in, but applying just enough pressure for a moan to claw its way up her throat in surprise at the entirely not unwelcome feeling.

"Can you take it love?" The voice asked.

Aurora only shook her head, unsure at the foreign feeling.

She felt a sharp slap to her clit causing her hips to jump off the bed in surprise, the squeak of the bed hiding her moan of pleasure.

"I need you to use your words." The finger pressed harder against her, breaking past a seal that seemed to multiply her pleasure. "So I'll ask again, can you take it?"

Aurora nodded her head holding back another moan before realizing she wasn't speaking. "Yes," she replied far more breathily than she was used to.

"Good girl."

With a light kiss against her clit, he sucked it between his teeth as he slowly pushed his finger inwards-

Aurora sat up straight in bed, her forehead beaded with sweat as she gasped for air. She felt her heartbeat in her core as she fumbled for the glass of water on her nightstand. She had never been more thankful for being a prefect and having her own room because dear Merlin-

She knew her crush on Ominis was growing, but gods, how was she going to face him now when his face had just been-

Grabbing her pillow Aurora screamed into it to muffle the noise. All she wanted was a quiet, peaceful year, but this was complicating things so much more.