Seagate part 1

No Pov:

In the Bright Moon Council room. Spinerela, Netossa, a guard, Glimmer, Illusion, saphira and Bow are seated around a table. Angella sits on a fancy chair higher than all the rest.

"Council, we're looking for plans to strengthen our defenses against the Horde. Who would like to go first?"Angela said.

Glimmer's hand shoots up.

"Me, me, me. Me. Me, me."Glimmer said as Angella sighs.

"Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"Angella said.

Glimmer stands.

" Mom-- Uh, eugh, your majesty. You should let me, Bow, and illusion continue our princess recruitment mission. If we can form a new Princess Alliance, The Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once."Glimmer said

"The princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands."Angella said

"So, are we supposed to just... give up? Please, let me try. All l'm proposing is a diplomatic mission."Glimmer said

"So, what do you propose?"Angella sighed.

Glimmer activates a holographic map of Etheria.

" Anyone approaching Bright Moon by seaneeds to pass through the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Mermista now that her father's retired. With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. We NEED this alliance with her, Mom."Glimmer said.

Arrows appear on the map as Glimmer talks to illustrate her point. After she finishes talking. the map vanishes.

"The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure."Angella said.

"Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything."Glimmer smiled.

"And, uh, we're also gonna need a boat. "Illusion said.

" With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything"Glimmer said.

"Aaaaand an experienced sea captain."Bow said.

Glimmer makes an annoyed yell.

"With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain,"Glimmer said through gritted teeth"we can Conquer anything"

"Very well."Angella sighed.

Glimmer gasps.

"Yes!"Glimmer yelled.

Glimmer teleports to kiss Angella and hug her.

" I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage "Angella said.

Glimmer teleports between Bow and Illusion, throwing her hands over them.

"Thanks, Mom, you won't regret it."Glimmer said.

"ok how we will get Salineas"Bow said.

"I know"Illusion said.

"saphira" Illusion said through telepathy as the large blue dragon landed.

"Ready when you are" she said gently.

The group sat on saphira's back.

"Ready"Illusion said as they took off as glimmer and Bow held on for dear life.

Timeskip

many flying boats outside a building on a cliff.

Bow, Illusion, and Glimmer entering. Various Etherians are are cheering. drinking, making deals, playing cards.Bow, Illusion, and Glimmer at the entrance. Bow looks excited.