15. But it's Better if You Do

Frank mewled another pitiful sound as Gerard's tongue danced around the warm skin of his throat. He reached up to thread a hand through the vampire's mop of black hair, tugging slightly as Gerard thrust into him again.

"You like that?" Gerard breathed, tickling Frank's ear with his cold breath. Frank nodded, gasping. He scrunched his eyes shut as Gerard slipped his tongue inside his mouth.

Frank woke with a start, cursing himself for having such a dream. He glanced down at the tent in his sweatpants. Relax, he told himself, it's just your sex-deprived mind fucking with you. He didn't like Gerard like that, right? Sure, the vampire was attractive, but Frank wouldn't ever have sex with him. His cock strained in protest and he sighed. Okay, maybe, he thought, heading straight to the shower.

Frank wrapped his hand around his cock, jerking himself off quickly and silently. He bit his lip, trying to refrain from thinking about Gerard, but it was no use. He came in hot ropes all over his fist, whispering a string of 'fucks' as he drew a sharp breath through gritted teeth. Frank grimaced at the aftermath; he's your fucking kidnapper, he reminded himself disdainfully. He washed his body as quickly as possible, running a toothbrush over his teeth before heading out to grab some breakfast.

Frank sneezed as he descended the stairs, rubbing his nose.

"Morning Frank," Gerard said. "Sleep okay?"

Frank nodded, looking down slightly. He didn't want to tip Gerard off at all; it would be an absolute nightmare if the vampire knew what he just did upstairs, let alone what last night's dreams entailed. Frank spotted a cloth in Gerard's hands; he was wringing it around his pale, slender fingers.

"Doing some dusting?" Frank asked inquisitively. Gerard nodded.

"I often forget to clean my house, because dust doesn't really bother my sinuses. But, I remembered last night and started wiping everything down. I was saving the vacuuming until after you woke up, though."

"Thanks," Frank said. "Gonna have breakfast."

"Sure thing," Gerard smiled. "Come into the library afterwards, I've got to show you something."

Frank whistled to himself as his toast sprang out of the toaster, the distant humming of Gerard's vacuum cleaner sounding muffled from the other room. He ate his toast slowly, downing a glass of orange juice alongside it. He grimaced, tasting the minty residue of his toothpaste as it mingled with the orange flavour. Rinsing his plate off in the sink, he padded over to the library to meet Gerard.

"Jesus!" Frank exclaimed, seeing Gerard whiz around the room in a blur, vacuuming the floor. Gerard came to a stop almost immediately.

"Sorry!" He laughed. "Didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to get this done quickly."

Frank chuckled, shaking his head; he still hadn't gotten used to Gerard's superhuman abilities.

"What did you want to show me?" He asked politely.

Gerard smiled, setting down his vacuum and heading over to the large wooden table that sat up against the far wall. He picked up a stack of photographs and brought them over to Frank.

"Mikey," he explained, handing Frank some pictures. Frank accepted them from Gerard, their fingers touching. He shivered at the difference in temperature, turning his attention to the pictures he held.

"The one with the glasses?" He asked.

"Mhm."

Frank brushed Mikey's face; the slender, pale man's brown hair was neatly combed, with horn-rimmed glasses sitting at the crook of his nose.