Elisa Maza Part 2

After battle with Sevarius, Elisa escaped his lab facility. She makes it out of alive. She ends up jungle of Guatemala. She is naked, sweaty, filthy. She wandered the jungle. She makes tools. She stops at the river. She is squatting. She takes a drink from it. She has nice big breasts, an athletic body, and vagina. Elisa gets up. She continues to move on. She wandered the jungle. Then, she eats fruits and berries. She keeps moving. She spots herds of deer. She was stalking them. At right moment, she remains silent. She throws her spear at it. It has right through chest. She caught one. It died. Then she uses her knife to carve pieces of meat. Later, she built a fire. She cooked her food. She starts eating it. Then, Elisa started to walk. She is hot and filthy. Then, she pees, poop. She decided to take a shower. She is heading to a waterfall. She walks around the jungle. She makes it. Waterfall roars. So, she is getting into a waterfall. She starts to wash her hair, her body. She messages her breasts. She is touching her nipples. Then, young boy was watching dark skinned, young woman taking shower. She is beautiful. Elisa has been watching. She turns around. She sees a young boy. She tells him she wouldn't harm him. She tells him a young boy to come here. He approached closer. She tells him his name. He introduced himself, Pablo. He meets her acquaintance. Both shake hands. After showering, they walk to his village. People walking, working. But they see Pablo, young woman. They are glad to see him. Old lady asked Pablo who she was. She introduced her name, Elisa Maza. She is Police officer, detective of NYPD. So, he takes Elisa to see his father. They walk to his house. He open door. His father was cooking food. He ran towards his father. His father is glad he is here. Both hugged each other. Also, he introduced friend to his father. He introduced himself, Diego. He meets her acquaintance. Both shake hands. She introduced herself, Elisa Maza. She is Police officer, detective of NYPD. She is sitting down on a chair. He gives her cup of coffee. He tells her why she is here. She lost. She has kidnap by Commandos. She ends up in Mexico. She rows boat all way to Guatemala. She asked Diego to stay for the night. He granted. But Pablo wants to help. She would agree. By evening, she helps Diego to build more farm buildings. Pable also helps them. She is tired. She is sweaty. She decided to call for night. On one night, helicopters flying over jungle. They begin to land. Soldiers are getting out of helicopters. The squad leader shouts. He ordered his men to move out. They start to run. These are commandos. They are under David Xanatos. Elisa Maza was sleeping bed in the guest room. So do Pablo and Diego. They are sleeping in their own rooms. Commandos are running in jungle forest. One soldier spotted the town. The men asking squad leader will they attack. He silent his men. He ran towards the squad leader. He found it. He ordered men to move out. Elisa is still sleeping. She heard thumping noise. She starts to wake up. She is getting up. She is out of bed. She is naked. She grabs her holster, her gun. She is armed. She is ready to defend herself. She walks out of the room. She walks hallway. She is now in the kitchen. Then, Pablo woke up. She tells him quietly to go to bed. He went back to his room. He must stay here. She went outside. Then, she walks around town. She keeps walking. She sees men running on roof. Elisa Maza recognized these commandos. They are handiwork of David Xanatos. So, she is running. As she runs, her breasts bounce. She continues to run. She stops. She stays behind the wall. Two commandos are patrolling. But she desperately needs pitstop. Then, Elisa pee, poop. She is swearing, scoffing. She ran off. She continues running. Then, two commandos see her. They begin to shoot her. She dodged it, went behind the wall. She pops out, returns fire. They return fire too. She pops out again, slides on the ground. She fired her weapon. She manages kill one soldier. He raises his rifle. Elisa kicks his arm to cause dropped his weapon. Both were forced in hand-to-hand combat. She draws her knife. Both are even matched. Both wrestled each other. She manages to stab, kill him. She picks up his weapon. She walks off. She ran through town. She stopped, went behind the wall. Two soldiers are talking. Squad leader told him young dark-skinned woman is on loose. So, he ordered him to find her. He acknowledged. She ran off to stop them. Elisa Maza continues wandering. She spotted two commandos. She opened fire. She kills two soldiers. She moves on. Then, she ends up Pablo's house. Squad leader, his men got Pablo, his father. They held at hostages. He ordered her to drop her weapon. So, Elisa put her gun down. He gives an offer to exchange to save their lives. He duels in hand-to-hand combat. Both begin to fight. Both are even matched. She grabbed him, threw him to the ground. Both continue fighting. He kicks. She blocks him. Elisa pushed, knocked him over. She punches, kicks. He launches punch. She grabs him, throws him to the ground. The fight is over. She wins. She points her weapon at him. She tells him to leave. He gets up. He ordered his men to leave. So, they moved out of town. Pablo hugged his father. They are safe. On next morning, Elisa is ready to leave for her journey. Diego appreciated her helping to save the town from commandos. So, he gives her a poncho. She bids farewell to them. So, she is heading to the jungle. She is getting in a boat. She starts rowing.