Elisa Maza Part 19

Goliath, Elisa, Angela are pinned down by commandos, Steel Clans. Ogahada had joined with David Xanatos, Macbeth. They are outnumbered. Elisa Maza pops up. She returns fire at them. She went back to behind building. They need reinforcements desperately. Then, Angela saw in sky. There is. Rest of Gargoyles clans arrived. Brooklyn, Hudson, Lexington, Broadway flying. They joined battle. They roared. The Gargoyles battled commandos, Steel Clans, Ogahada, Macbeth. Brooklyn, Lexington, Broadway, Bronx smashes commandos, Steel Clans. Hudson slashes Steel Clans with his sword. Broadway flying, slam into Steel Clans. Bronx leaps on commando. He roared. Brooklyn, Lexington fighting Macbeth, Ogahada. Both are even matched. Macbeth throws kick. Brooklyn caught his feet. He shoved him over. He fell. He grabs his leg, toss it around. He throws him to ground. Ogahada battled Lexington. She leaps, land on him. She is holding him down. Both have wrestled each other on ground. He is struggling break free. She is holding him tight. Then, Lexington kicks her off to wall. They are defeated. Macbeth ordered them to retreat. They flee. Broadway asks them if they are ok. Elisa replied they are fine. Lexington asks them what happened. Goliath states they are investigated to find them. Then, they are ambushed. Angela asks Goliath what do they now. Elisa tells them to move on to the next plan. At back to clock tower, Gargoyles are resting. Broadway, Lexington, Brooklyn are playing video games. Hudson and Bronx are watching TV. Goliath, Angela, and Elisa are discussing the next plan. They have to figure out how to defeat Ogahada, Steel Clans, Macbeth. Goliath tells Angela they have to wait. So, Elisa went home. On next morning, Elisa walks in the hallway at police headquarters. Matt Bluestone. He walks towards her. He asks her if she is ready for the mission. She tells him she is ready. Elisa is driving her car on the street of New York City. Matt was sitting in the passenger seat. Matt asks her where to find Ogahada. She has no idea yet. She continues to drive. Then, they are stop at Eyrie building. They are getting out of car. They went to building. They are now inside. Owen Burnett was waiting for them. He tells them David Xanatos is waiting for them. He tells them to follow him. They went to elevator. They went up. The elevator stops. Door open. They walk out of elevator. They walk in the hallway. Owen open door. David was watching at window. He tells him they are home. He turns around. He is glad they are here. Owen left. David is glad Elisa is home. She wouldn't appreciate his welcoming. She tells him his commandos kidnaps her. He doesn't understand. Matt asks him if he is any connected to hominin named Ogahada. He replied he denied. But he knows she is here in America now. Elisa asks him if he does work with her. He denied. So, they end interview. They left his office. At lair, Macbeth, Ogahada are having conversation. She asks him if they ever defeated Gargoyles, Elisa. He tells her to be patient. But he hired somebody to help her, Hyena, Jackal, Wolf. Wolf tells him it is honor to served him. Then, baby cried. She rans to room. She was checking on Zamok. She picks him up from crib. He stops crying. Mommy is here. She hugged, petting Zamok. He is resting on mom's chest. She rolls her strap top, exposed her big chocolate breast. She breastfeeds her child. He sucks mom's breastmilk. She smiled. She kisses him. Macbeth has business to discuss with Wolf, Hyena, Jackal. He tells them they want to destroy Gargoyles, Elisa. Hyena was excited to fight Elisa again. Elisa Maza driving her car on the street of New York City. Matt asks her what they are doing now. She replied she will think something. Then, someone leaps on the hood of her car. It was Ogahada. She was probably looking for her. But she was. Both getting out of the car. She leaps. She kicks them. She left. Matt is unconscious. Then, Jackal, Wolf, Hyena appear. Elisa was shocked they were back. They tell her how miss her. Elisa is mad. She is ready to rematch. She will have her revenge for kidnap her. She ordered them to get her. She begins to battle Wolf, Jackal, Hyena. They charged towards her. Jackal throws punch. She grabs his arm, throw him to ground. Hyena throws kick. She caught her leg. She throws punch at her face. She knocks her stomach with her knee. Wolf attack her by behind. He grabs her, squeeze her. Elisa struggling to break free. He keeps squeeze her. Then, she stomps his feet hard. It causes him to scream in pain. Then, Ogahada will challenge Elisa. This time, Goliath is not here to save her. Both begin to fight. She throws punch. She caught her arm. She knocks her stomach with her knee. Then, Elisa whacks her back with her back. Both wrestled each other on ground. Both are even matched. She strangles her neck. She is struggling to break free. Elisa kicks her off to wall. She gets up. Ogahada roared. Matt begins to wake up. He sees Elisa fighting Ogahada. He picks up his gun. Both stops fighting. Ogahada, Wolf, Hyena, Jackal retreat. He fired. But he missed. She leaps, climb on building. He keeps firing. But she is gone. Elisa ordered him to hold fire. Back home, Elisa open door. She sees baby sister sitting on sofa, watching TV. She tells her she is home. She tells her how is work. She replied to her it has been busy. She tells her Daniel, Michaela are sleeping. They have been feeding. So, babysitter head home. So, Elisa went to her bedroom. She sees her son, her daughter. They are sleeping in crib. She picks them up. She hugged them. She smiled.