Elisa Maza Part 16

It is almost morning. Elisa Maza walks on the stairs. She sees Gargoyles are in stones now. They are ok. Elisa goes downstairs. She is at police headquarters. She walks in the hallway. Maria Chavez was working on her desk. She was working on a report. Then, Elisa enters her office. She got a job for her. Since incidents have been reported, Maria wants her to work on a case about a mysterious ape-like hominin. She tells her she is working on it. So, she left. Elisa is driving her car on the street of New York City. She picks up the microphone. She was talking to the operator. She asks him to find any unusual happening. He replied it is negative. All are clear. She continues to drive her car. Then, Ogahada leaped from building to building. She lands on an alley. She is touching her pregnant belly. She is now 9 months pregnant. It is almost time. At laboratory, Anton Sevarius running more tests. He tells her she will change. So does her baby. She will give birth to her unborn child. David Xanatos was working on his desk. Door knocks. Owen enters. He tells him she is here. Ogahada enters. Owen left. She asks him if she wants to see him. David replied he did. He gets up from his chair. He knows Elisa is finally home. He has a job for her. He wants Ogahada to destroy Elisa and Gargoyles. She understands. She is touching her pregnant belly. Ogahada was at the park. She was waiting for Elisa. She messages her big breasts. Her breasts are big. Her milk glands have increased. Then, Elisa arrived. She turns around. Here she is. She was surprised. Elisa pulls out her pistol. She ordered her to halt. She tells her she is changing. She doesn't have time. She will be human. Then, Her DNA begin to split. Her fur disappears. She is moaning in pain. Her water broke. She is now naked. She begins to change. She is ready to push her baby. Her skin turns dark. Her hair grew longer. Her muscles, breasts, nipples got bigger. Her baby is out of vagina. She screams in pain. She continues to keep pushing her baby. She is squatting. Her baby is halfway out. Her baby is also changing. She develops public hair, clit on vagina. Her skin, nipples, and areola turn darker. Her hair grew longer, down to butt. Her body is sweating. She pushes one more time. Finally, her baby is out of womb. Baby cried. It is a baby boy. She got her newborn child. She hugged, petting her son. He is covered with blood. He has mom's DNA. He has the same skin color and hair color as his mom. Elisa was shocked. She pointed her gun at her. She laughs. She hugged her newborn child. She tells Elisa she shows real power about. She tells him he is a good son. Mommy will protect him. She tells her she wins. So, Ogahada left. She heads to the forest. She walks in the forest. She arrived at park's lake. She pees and poops on the ground. She bites umbilical cord off. She throws it in the forest. She will name him Zamok. She is getting into water. She, her is messy. She washes herself, her son. She is playing with her son. Baby giggled. She is holding him to the air. He stares down at mom's breasts. She has nice big chocolate breasts, chocolate muscular body. His mom is beautiful, sexy, strong. She begins to breastfeed him. She messages her breast. He sucks mom's breastmilk. After bath, both are clean. She is getting out of the lake. She walks through the forest. Then, Macbeth appears. He greeted her. He tells her she is beautiful. So does her child. Ogahada tells him what his stake is. He has offered for her. Macbeth wants her to work for him. So, she takes an offer. Then, they are at the castle. Now they had business to discuss. He gives her a strap top, loincloth. He also gives her weapons. He wants Ogahada to destroy Elisa and Gargoyles. She smiled. It is evening. Elisa went upstairs. She sees Gargoyles. The stones begin to crack. Their eyes glowed. They roared. They are awake. Broadway yawns. Gargoyles clan are glad Elisa Maza is here. Goliath asks her if she brings any good news. She told them David Xanatos hires a hominin named Ogahada. She is originally a hominin. Later, she evolved into a human. She gives birth to her son as she evolved into a human. She was hired to destroy her, Gargoyles. Goliath, his clan was shocked with news. He tells her not to worry. They will handle this situation. He tells Broadway, Hudson, Lexington, Brooklyn to investigate. They take Bronx with them. So, they took off. They fly in air. Goliath holding Elisa. Angela tells they are ready. Then, they fly off. He flies in the air. Later, they land at a castle. They walk around. Goliath asks her to how she knows this. She knows Ogahada during her travel in Tanzania. She has met her, battled her before. Then, commandos appear. They are armed. Ogahada appears. She greeted and met her again. Goliath roared. His eyes glow. The squad leader ordered them to open fire. He rams into them. He throws them around. Elisa battled them. She punches and kicks them. She knocks one commando with her knee, hits his back with her elbow. She throws one commando to the ground. Goliath punches them. Elisa now battled Ogahada. Both begin fierce fight. Both are even matched. She gains the upper hand. Her strength is now higher. She grabs Elisa, locks her. Elisa is struggling to break free. Finally, Elisa throws her to the wall. Goliath, Elisa begins to retreat. So, she got her. He flies off.