Elisa Maza Part 26

At lair, Ogahada was sleeping in her bed. She was naked. Her baby was sleeping next to mother. She begins to wake up. It must be morning. She is checking on Zamok. She is petting her child. She gets up from bed. Ogahada carried her child. She is ready to take a shower. She hugged, petting her son. He begins to wake up too. She wishes him good morning. In the bathroom, she is naked. She has nice big chocolate breasts, and a muscular chocolate body. Ogahada turns on the shower. She gets in the shower and shuts the door. She begins to wash herself, her child. She continues to wash herself, her son. After showering, the shower is off. She uses a towel to dry herself, Zamok. She put on her strap top, loincloth. She is out of the bathroom. Both are clean. Then, Macbeth gave her breakfast. She was sitting down. He left. Ogahada begins to eat her breakfast. She continues to eat. After eating her breakfast, she hugged, rocking her baby child. She begins to breastfeed Zamok. She rolls her strap top, exposed her big chocolate breast. He sucks mom's breastmilk. She smiled. She is a good mom. She will protect him. At Eyrie building, David Xanatos is watching at window. Door open. Owen enters. He tells David Ogahada is here. He tells her to come in. Owen left. Ogahada enters his office. She asks him if she wants to see him. David replied he did. She tells him she will destroy Elisa Maza and Gargoyles. He tells her she will. She have to be patient. She will. While at secret lair, Tony Dracon, his henchman are collecting cash. They are also preparing their weapons. Tony tells his men to ready to get business. Today, they are going to steal that ancient tablet from a museum. He shows them the newspaper about it. Then, young dark-skinned woman enters their lair. She greeted them. Tony asks who she is. She introduced herself, Ogahada. She wears sexy outfit. She is come from Tanzania. He tells her she has come far. He asks her what brought her here. She tells him she would like to join him. Tony would be delighted to join his gang. At police headquarters, Elisa Maza walks in the hallway. People walking in the hallway. She open door. She went to the clock chamber. She is now on clock tower. She was checking on Gargoyles. They are still in stones. They are ok. Elisa went inside. She walks in the hallway. She walks out of Police headquarters. She gets into her car. She starts her car. She drives. She drives her car in the streets of New York City. Cars driving in the streets. Then, radio begins to transmission. Police operator confirmed someone robbing in museum. She takes a radio microphone. She tells him she is on her way. So, she turns on police sirens. Elisa raced to the museum. At museum, Tony's gangs, Ogahada broke into museum. They walk around. One thug asks her what they are looking for. She replied they are here to looking for an ancient tablet. They continue to walk in the exhibit. Then, there is. They found it. She ordered them to break the display glass. Police car raced on the street. Then, it stops. Elisa gets out of the car. She pulls out her pistol. She is ready. She must prepare herself. She ran into a museum. She enters the building. She walks around. She sees a security guard. Elisa ran towards him. She checks his pulse. But he is alive. So, Elisa went upstairs. She ran up the stairs. She is in the gallery. She walks around. She continues to walk. Then, she heard a noise. She ran to see what was going on. Then, she sees Tony's gang, Ogahada. They are the ones who break into the museum. And they got an ancient tablet. Ogahada ordered them to seize her. Both begin to fight. Thugs charged towards Elisa. One thug throws a punch. She grabs his arm, throws him to the ground. One thug charged towards her. She kicks his face. Another thug grabs and locks her. She tried to break free. Elisa stomps on his knee. She whacks his stomach with her knee. She knocks his back with her elbow. But Tony's thugs keep coming back for more. One thug charged towards her. She grabs his arm, throws him to the ground. But Ogahada got the ancient item. She is getting away. She tells them it is time to get out. So, Tony's gangs followed her. Elisa tried to stop them. But it is too late. She went back to her car. After confronting Tony's gangs, Elisa is back at police headquarters. She enters Captain Maria's office. She tells Maria. They need to take action to stop Ogahada. Maria asks her what her suggestions are. She suggests she should go on an undercover mission. Maria accepts. She warns Elisa to be careful. Elisa is at clock tower. The Gargoyles are still in stones. She watches the sunset. The sun is going down. The eyes glow. The stones begin to crack. The stones crack. The Gargoyles roared. Broadway yawns. They are awakened. Gargoyles are glad Elisa is here. Goliath asks her if there is any good news. Elisa tells them Ogahada, Tony's gangs have broken into the museum. They got an ancient tablet. Lexington tells her it is bad. So, Elisa decided to take an undercover mission. Goliath accepts. She must be careful. They will go with her. So, they took off. They fly over New York City. Elisa and Gargoyles are outside Tony's lair. Elisa wears a blond wig and blue coat to disguise herself. She went to the building. She walks around. She heard a conversation. She went upstairs. She is getting closer. She peeps at Tony's office. At secret lair, Tony was pleased they brought ancient tablet. Ogahada asks him what it is. She now wears her strap top, loincloth. Tony tells her it is an ancient Mayan tablet. He shows people are getting eternal life from the fountain of youth. Ogahada was stunned. Elisa ran. Tony, his gangs heard noise. He ordered them to find someone to enter his base. She ran. Tony's gangs ran after them. She ran downstairs. They are getting on her. Then, Goliath and his clans break into the building. Their eyes glow. They roared. Goliath will handle them. He tells her to stop Tony Dracon. Gargoyles battled Tony's gangs. They really dominated the battle. Elisa ran. She sees Tony and Ogahada are getting away. They flee. Elisa followed them. They are now on the roof. A helicopter waited for them. They are getting in. She tried to stop them. It is too late. They took off. They are heading to Mexico to find fountain of youth.