Elisa Maza Part 5

On the next day, Elisa, her son Daniel are on adventure. Her son was cloth stripped on mom's breast. They are in the South Atlantic Ocean. She is rowing her boat. She continued rowing. She sees land. She is rowing toward land. She makes it. She is getting out of the boat. Elisa Maza carried her child. She walks towards the jungle forest. She walks in the jungle forest. It is getting hot. She is naked and sweaty. Then, she is squatting. She is hugging and petting Daniel. She pees, poop. She keeps moving. She continues walking. Elisa decided to rest. She is laying down next to a tree. His son was on mom's breast. She breastfeeds him. He sucks mom's breastmilk. She takes a rest. Later, a young boy poked her with a stick. Elisa starts to wake. He sees a young boy. He asked her if she was ok. She tells him not to be frightened. She is getting up from the ground. She introduced herself, Elisa Maza. She is second class detective of NYPD. He introduced herself, Ola. He meets her acquaintance. He tells her she is strong, beautiful. She also tells her she has nice baby. Elisa told Ola he was her son, Daniel. She took care of, raises him. So, Ola takes her to his village. They walk through jungle forest. They continued walking. Then, they make it to the village. People are surprised to see Ola to be back home. The villager asked him where he had been. Then, the King approached. He welcomed his son home. He hugged him. But King was impressed with young naked, athletic dark-skinned woman. He tells her what her name is. She introduced herself, Elisa Maza. She is second class detective of NYPD. Then, young man appears. He was surprised to see young woman. He introduced himself, Ajamu. Both shake hands. He meets her acquaintance. Both take a walk. Both walk around the village. Both are having a conversation. Sheep, Goats bleat. Children are playing, laughing. He tells her she is beautiful. So does her child. She is grateful. He is petting Daniel. Then, both begin to kiss each other. At hut, the girls put white tribal face painting on body. They also brush her long hair. On one night, Elisa was joining African ceremony. She was eating her dinner. People playing instruments. They are singing. People are dancing around the fire. They are wearing African masks. She joined the ceremony. She dances naked. It is part of her heritage. She starts sex with tribesman. Both are kissing, masturbated each other. Elisa ride penis in her vagina. After the ceremony, Elisa is in the hut. She is brushing her hair. She messages her big chocolate breasts, her chocolate chip nipples. She is sexy. Then, Elisa, Ajamu are having sex in bed. Both are kissing, masturbated each other. He kisses her breasts. He drives his penis in her vagina. Sperms enters cervix. They fertilized the egg. Both continued sexing until they fell sleep. On next morning, Elisa and Ajamu are still sleeping. Then, she wakes up. She is getting up. She is now in the forest. She is heading to the lake. She washes her up. Then, she is swimming in a prone position. She was messaging her big chocolate breasts, her vagina. She has pubic hair on vagina. Then, Ajamu appears. She wishes him good morning. So, he joins. Both are playing in the lake. Then, both kiss each other. He tells her she wants to meet Gargoyles tomorrow. So, after bath, they are heading back to village. They are here. Elisa helps villagers. She helps them to take care of the farm. She helps them to build huts and farms. Later, Elisa meets Ajamu's family. They went to his hut. He is home. Dog appears. It barks. He hugged and petted his dog. He introduced his pet, Leki. She petted and greeted him. Then, Elisa and Ajamu are having dinner. They are having a conversation. After dinner, she put her son in crib. They went to bed. On evening, they walk through jungle forest. They continued walking. They make it to the castle. So, they enter the castle. They walk around. Ajamu shows painting it is passed on generations. His ancestors are guardians that fight along with Gargoyles. So, they went upstairs. They went to the top. There is his Gargoyles. They are stones now. But the sun is going down. It starts to crack. The stones crack. They roared. They are wake. He tells Ajamu it is good to see him. Both shake hands. He introduced Elisa to his friend, Adedayo. He is leader of Nigerian clan. He tells him he brings human friend. She introduced herself, Elisa Maza, second class detective of NYPD. Adedayo introduced his clans, Isinachi, Kentoroabasi, Chinara, Oluwatobi. They are guardians of Nigeria. On one night, Elisa, Ajamu, Adedayo walks around village. They are having a conversation. Meanwhile, military trucks driving on the road in open field. His second-in-command informs the General there is a village. He ordered the driver to keep moving. Elisa Maza carried Daniel to the village. Ola appears. He tells her how is doing. She tells him it is doing fine. Both walk around the village. Both are having a conversation. Then, Elisa heard a gunshot. People panicked. She told him to stay out of trouble. She ran. Then, militants attacked the village. Nigerian gargoyles battled them. They fired at them. They assisted. Elisa joins the battle. She is fighting soldiers. She punches and kicks them. They continue to fire at Gargoyles. Nigerian clans punches, kicks and throw them around like ragdoll. has defeated them. She even throws one soldier to the ground. She whacks his stomach with her knee. Then, she hit his back with her elbow. Elisa battled the general. She fired his rifle. She dodged it. She fired her pistol, hit rifle, and caused it to malfunction. Both begin in hand-to-hand combat. He draws his knife. She kicked his hand, caused to knife to fall out. She kicks his face. Then she put her feet on his neck. She throws him to the ground. She locks his neck with her muscular legs. He tried to break free. He was suffocated. Then, he died. Second-in-command ordered his men to retreat. They are defeated. The village is safe. On the next morning, the King was grateful for Elisa for saving the village. He gives her necklace for gratitude. She carried her child. She rows her boat for another journey. He bids farewell to her. At laboratory, scientists are anaylzed feces. David Xanatos appears. He tells them if they found something. He replied they found feces belong to human female. It contains alligator meat. David takes a sample slide. He smiled.