Elisa Maza Part 28

It is morning. At Eyrie building, David Xanatos is working on desk. Door open. Owen Burnett tells him Ogahada is here. He tells her to come in. She asks David if she wants to see him. He did. Both begin to have conversation. Both have business to discuss. He has a job for her. He wants her to destroy Elisa, Gargoyles. She accepts. He will send Steel Clans will accompanies her. At lair in the bathroom, Ogahada is decided to taking shower. She is naked. She sits on the toilet. Ogahada hugged, petting Zamok. She begins to breastfeed her child. He sucks mom's breastmilk. She smiled. Then, she pees and poops. The shower is on. She washes herself, her son. She washes her long dark hair, her dark-skinned muscular body. Ogahada messages her big chocolate breasts, her vagina. She hugged, rocking her son. Zamok is a good son. After shower, she takes towel to dry herself, her child. In bedroom, she put her strap top, loincloth. Ogahada picked her son from bed. She hugged and petted him. He is resting on mom's chest. She is holding his hand. At police headquarters, Elisa walks in the hallway. People walking in the hallway. She open door. She went to police office. People working at desks. One Police officer talking on phone. Elisa open door. She went to Captain Maria Chavez's office. She was working at a desk. She has paperwork. Elisa tells her about Ogahada. She understood. She tells her they should take action. Maria agrees. She tells her they should take measures. Elisa asks her what her suggestions are. Captain Chavez suggests she should take Matt Bluestone with her on police assignment. She walks out of the office. Matt is standing next to door. He tells her how meeting with Captain Chavez. She tells Matt it is fine. She tells him he is going with her on a police assignment. He understood. They are going to after Ogahada. Elisa drives her car in the streets of New York City. Matt is sitting in the passenger seat. He asks her where they should look. She has no idea. She continues to drive in the streets. Hyena and Jackal are in a lair. Jackal was sitting in a chair while putting his feet on the table. Hyena tells him to get up. They have work to do. He tells her to lighten it up. They should have fun together. Door slam. It was Ogahada. He is standing up. She has a job for them. She asks them if she wants to work for her. They accept. Elisa drives her car in the streets of New York City. Then, the radio begins to activate. The operator has confirmed someone breaking in abandoned apartment. She picks up the microphone. She replied they are on their way to an abandoned factory. She turns on the siren. Police siren blazing. She raced to the abandoned factory. She stops at an abandoned factory. They are getting out of the car. They pull out their pistol. Elisa and Matt ran into the building. They are now in a building. They walk around. They look for everything whoever breaks into the factory. They continue to look. They look up. There is Ogahada, Hyena and Jackal. They are standing on a bridge. She welcomed them. They are expected to come here. Elisa and Matt pointed their guns at them. She ordered them to halt. They are under arrest. She laughed. She thinks they can stop them. Elisa and Matt are wrong. Ogahada, Hyena, Jackal jumps off from air bridge. They attacked them. Ogahada battled Elisa. Hyena, Jackal attacked Matt. She kicks his hand, knocks his gun off. Jackal grab locked his arms. Hyena kicks his face. She whacks him with a few punches. Jackal throws him to the ground. Ogahada throws punch. She blocks her attack. She caught her arm, knocked her stomach with her knee. Then, Elisa whacks her back with her elbow. Then, Hyena and Jackal turn their attention to Elisa. They charged her. He throws a punch. She grabs Jackal and throws him with her physical strength. Hyena kicks. She caught her leg and knocked her off. Ogahada charged. She roared. She launched an attack again. Elisa grabs her and throws her to the ground. She tells Hyena and Jackal to call off their attack. They retreat. Elisa walks towards Matt. He is checking on him. He is unconscious. He begins to wake up. He tells her what happened. She tells her he has been unconscious. She helps him to get up. It is evening. Elisa is at clock tower. Gargoyles are still in stones. She watching sun is going down. It is time. The eyes glow. The stones start to crack. They awakened. They roared. Broadway yawns. They are glad Elisa is here. Goliath greeted her. He asks her if she brings any news. She is on police investigation. She has been attacked by Ogahada, Hyena, Jackal. Lexington tells them it is bad news. So, they went inside to discuss their plans. Inside clock tower, Elisa, Goliath, clans are discussing their plans to defeat Ogahada. Brooklyn is right. Goliath thinks he has a good point. They should go to stop her. The clans agreed. They went out. They are ready to take off. Goliath got Elisa. They fly. They fly over New York City. They fly. They stop at an alley. Goliath tells them they must stay vigilant. They look around. There is Ogahada, Hyena, Jackal. She welcomed them. She accepts their challenge. Steel Clans arrived. David Xanatos arrived too. He wears his Exo-Frame suit. Both begin to fight.