panic attack | s.s.

You were laying down in bed with Sadie asleep next to you. You had your backs facing each other because the two of you had just gotten into an argument. It wasn't bad to the point where you didn't want to sleep in the same bed but it was still a pretty bad argument.

Your mind started to wander to the worst, thinking that Sadie was gonna leave you. Your breathing became uneven as you started to over think. You pushed the blankets off of you and sat up to sit on the edge of the bed.

You bounced your leg as your breathing picked up and your hands started to shake in your lap. Tears started to fall down your cheeks and you let out a few quiet sobs.

"Baby?" Sadie whispered from behind you. "What's wrong?"

You sniffled and wiped your tears. "Nothing."

Sadie got up, turned on the light, and moved to sit beside you. She wrapped her arm around your waist and you rested your head on her shoulder.

"Come on, talk to me." Sadie softly said.

"I don't want you to leave me." You told her.

"Leave you? y/n, baby, why would you say that? I would never." She assured you.

"I don't know. My last girlfriend always left whenever we got into fights." You said to her.

"I'm never gonna leave you. We might have our ups and downs but no matter what I'll never stop loving you." Sadie promised. "Alright?"

You nodded and looked into her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you more." Sadie smiled before she kissed you. "Come on. Let's get to bed."

You and Sadie got back under the covers. She wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you closer to her. She peppered kisses to your neck causing you to giggle and wrap your arms around her neck.

"Sadie." You smiled.

"I love you." Sadie mumbled against your neck. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." She said in between kisses.

"I love you." You giggled.

Sadie pulled away from your neck and kissed you on the lips. You placed your hand on her jaw and kissed for a few seconds. She pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"Don't ever forget that I love you." Sadie told you.

"I won't." You replied.

Sadie gave you another peck on the lips before she laid down. You rested your head on her chest and lifted your leg over her waist. You placed your hand under her shirt, rubbing her stomach.

"Goodnight, y/n/n." Sadie whispered.

"Goodnight, Sades." You smiled as you slowly fell asleep to the sound of her heartbeat.