prom | s.s.

You were sitting at your desk in your bedroom, working on your homework for Math class. Your teacher gave you a packet that was due by the end of the week and you wanted to get it done and over with.

"y/n, can you come down here?" Your mom called out from downstairs. 

"Be right there!" You called back.

You set down your pencil and closed up your Math notebook before making your way downstairs. You hopped off the last step and saw your mom standing by the front door.

"What's up?" You asked.

"Sadie is outside." She told you.

You walked over to the front door and opened it up, seeing Sadie with her back faced to you. She turned around to face you when she heard the door open.

Sadie has been your girlfriend since freshman year of high school and before that the two of you were best friends. You met in kindergarten and since you both were so young, it was easy to become best friends.

"Hi, baby. What are you doing here?" You asked her with a smile, glancing down at the pink box she was holding.

"I was just walking around town and passed by Cookie Crumbles. I thought of you so I bought you a box of your favorite cookies." Sadie smiled as she opened the box.

You looked into the box, reading the note that was taped to it

You looked into the box, reading the note that was taped to it. You looked back up at Sadie with a smile.

"You wanna go to prom with me?" Sadie asked.

You blushed. "Of course I do, baby."

Sadie smiled and set the box of cookies down on the ground. You threw your arms around her neck and connected your lips. She wrapped her arms around your waist, slightly picking you up as she kissed you back.

Sadie set you back down on the ground. You pulled away from the kiss and moved your hands to rest on her shoulders.

"Can we eat the cookies while watching Friends?" You asked her.

"Uh, of course." Sadie smiled.

You let out a squeal as Sadie picked the box of cookies back up. You took her hand and pulled her inside of your house.

Prom night

The dress you were wearing was a blue dress with flower patterns and sparkles. You just put on some light makeup and did your hair half up and half down.

 You just put on some light makeup and did your hair half up and half down